“Small family trip”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Maryland Heights
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The overall hotel was nice. The service was great, the in-room dining was really nice. The food came up hot and did not wait a long time to receive it. It was very quiet and peaceful. The pool looked a little bit murky. The location was great.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Stephanie H:

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for composing this review. I am glad that you enjoyed our service and found our location to work well for you and your family. I have already shared your comments about the pool with our Chief Engineer. Please come back to see us for your next family trip to St. Louis.

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Excellent location, service and staff! I spoke with the general manager, Dan twice during my visit. Once when we checked in late and early morning when we were leaving. Very nice and informed individual!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Teri L:

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for composing this review. Come back to stay with us at our DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Close to airport with /nice rooms - nice work area - nice bar. Seems like the bar has lots of activity with flight crews overnighting at this hotel. This was a short business trip where I worked in the hotel room for 1/2 day on laptop and I must say it was nice, quite & comfortable work area on this cold & rainy day. Great hotel for business travelers with hot & fresh cookies nightly at the front desk.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear BigDogWillie:

Thank you for staying with us. As they say "You gotta let the big dog eat", and sleep. Thank you for choosing to stay and sleep in our DoubleTree by Hilton. My staff and I are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate you calling us a "Great Hotel for business travelers". Come back as soon as you can.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is a decent choice for the area. You are forced to drive to really hit any other bars or restaurants in the area but still by far a nicer choice compared to other hotels in the area. The bar in the hotel is good and meets most of your bar needs.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Floptical from Denver:

Thank you for posting this review and thank you for staying with us. I appreciate the comments. Keep in mind that we are only a half mile from Westport Plaza. There is sidewalk the entire way, so you could walk there and visit, all the restaurants and bars in the plaza. We also provide shuttle service to Wesport Plaza. Our vans leave on the "15", and the "45" of the hour, so there really is no need to drive to the plaza. Don't forget that we could also drive you to the many restaurants on Olive Blvd. Most of those restaurants are only two to three miles away and we will drive you anywhere within five miles of our DoubleTree by Hilton. Try it out when you come to stay with us the next time.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The rooms and beds are great but what really stands out is the staff. A great group of people that want to make sure your stay is comfortable. From the greeting you get to the wait staff knowing what you like it makes a nice end of the day when you arrive.

1  Thank Scott C

Dear Scott C:

Thank you for staying with us and for composing this review. My staff I really appreciate your comments. Come back to see us soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

From the time I was picked-up at the airport to check-out, I was greeted with smiles and respect. The hotel was very clean and had a quiet clean room. I ate at the bar and the food was presented well and tasted great. The staff was very helpful describing the local craft beer.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Eddie V:

Thank you for staying with us recently. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure that Shawn Jeffries, our Housekeeping Manager knows that you found the hotel clean. I especially want to thank you for your comment about "smiles & respect". I appreciate that you took the time to compose and post this review. Have a great week!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This Doubletree is excellent. The staff is so friendly and makes me feel like I am part of their family. It does not matter if I stay regularly or how long I have been away, the staff remembers me and the new staff members take the time to learn more about me. They provide such a personal touch, it makes my business travel less stressful.

1  Thank Susan S

Dear Susan S:

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for this flattering review of our DoubleTree by Hilton. I look forward to reading this review to my staff this week. I think I will also read your review at our 2nd Quarter Employee Rally next Tuesday. Thank you for writing this review. We enjoy serving you and hope that you keep coming back to see us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maryland Heights
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#2 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
#6 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Hilton St. Louis Airport

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport? Share your experiences!