DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Maryland Heights
Green Brook, New Jersey
“great hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

The room was always cleaned well. They even gave us a warm cookie upon check in. The food was just ok. The rooms were very quiet. Didn't get to use the pool. The shuttle service was good and the driver was friendly. The shuttle service was every 30 minutes and someone ensured the shuttle came!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear AJASH08812:

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for posting this review. Thank you for recognizing the cleanliness of your guestroom. I am sorry that you were not that happy with our food, but we do appreciate the feedback. Thank you for highlighting our shuttle service and please come back as soon as you can.

Dan Gough

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel while visiting family. The room was large and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had just stayed at some disappointing hotels and we were very happy to stay here for 4 days. Breakfast was not included in the normal rate but I upgraded to include it and I wasn't disappointed. It was one of the best breakfast buffets I have been to. Definitely worth the upgrade.

Room Tip: Great breakfast is worth paying extra for.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Rashot:

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for recognizing our breakfast at this DoubleTree By Hilton. I hope that you do choose to stay with us again.

Festus, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Hotel was ready for me to check in as I arrived. Room was ready. Good TV program selection. Beds were restful and welcoming. Have made my reservations for my next trip back. Hotel was very helpful with assistance with business meetings.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear David C:

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post this review of our DoubleTree by Hilton. I am glad that you had an enjoyable time, and thank you for planning on returning to our hotel. Your loyalty is appreciated.

Bloomington, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great hospitality & clean room. Would definitely stay here again. The staff was very courteous and accommodating to our baseball team. The pool area was nice & relaxing and the breakfast was bountiful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Pam Z:

Thank you for choosing our hotel and thank you for writing this review. I am very glad that you had enjoyable stay at our DoubleTree. I hope you come back to see us next year, or even sooner.

Huntley
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

The service overall was good. However, we stayed for 4 days and the cleaning person never came into our room to change our towels or straighten up our room. I had to finally ask her to go in there and clean it the day before we left. This should be an automatic thing.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Dawn R:

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post this review. I am so sorry. I can't beleive I had not heard about this sooner. You are correct. This should be an automatic thing. I will review the housekeeping paperwork during the days you were here, and try to match up any rooms with your first name. With the help of Shawn Jeffries, our Director of Housekeeping, I hope to find out what happened. Thank you for the feedback and I do hope that you consider staying with us again.

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

The Double Tree is probably the best place I've stayed in STL on any of my visits to the area. The staff is always great. It's a great hotel for business travelers in my opinion. There's no question that the biggest perk is the cookie I get when I check in. Best way possible to end a day of traveling.

Stayed August 2013
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Bowmanator22:

Thank you for staying with us at our DoubleTree by Hilton. We really liked that you called us the "Best Place". That was great! Please keep staying with us!

St. Louis, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Nice hotel and warm welcome (cookies were excellent). Room was good but the incredibly soft pillows were not. No support and therefore, sleep was not good. Would be nice if there were firm pillow options.

Dear James D M:

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for this review. I am glad that you enjoyed yourself at our hotel and liked the room. All of of our rooms have down pillows. If you would like synthetic, foam pillows, we would be happy to exchange them upon request. I hope you come back to stay with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maryland Heights
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis
#1 of 7 in Creve Coeur
Downtown
Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport? Share your experiences!