Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$116
US$115
US$149
US$139
US$89
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Westport(Maryland Heights)
US$148
US$246
US$231
  • Pool
Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Westport Plaza(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$161
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanshuttle driverdonutsoutdoor poollobby areast louisyogurtamandarochellewestportmicrowavefreewaymopet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I just completed a stay here and the service was great. They have a morning breakfast that was included in the room price everyday as we are on a fixed budget that really helped us manage. The room was clean and quiet and the staff was polite and spoke to us every time they saw us. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking pool have a better view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear Mary P,

Thank you for the kind words and positive review. We strive to provide first class service and great value for our guests. I have shared your review with my team and they were excited to hear about your experience.

We look forward to having you stay with us again when your in the St Louis area.

Best Regards
Joe Bryson GM

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Thanks to the staff here, always a pleasure to stay here and you are my home away from home. Spazios is attached to the hotel and has Great food at a Great value! The staff is always helpful, polite and always ensure an enjoyable stay. I been staying here for four years now and do not have one complaint.

Thanks to Rick, Vicki, Kim, Kevin and Angie!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Dear Errol M,

314590-5656

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I have stayed at this Comfort Inn several times in the past and had much better experiences.
I last stayed there August 14, 2013. I requested a first floor room and ended up on the 3rd floor.
I can usually book directly through the hotel but this time my call was routed to the 800 line.
I thought the AC was very poor. It seemed like the air got cool but it did nothing to dehumidify the room. The bathroom was dirty. The floor had not even been swept so I knew it had not been washed. I refused to shower because the tub had body hair in it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Donna S
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Dear Donna,

Thank you for taking the time to complete A Trip Advisor survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn Westport.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with my team to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to St. Louis.

Kind Regards,

314590-5656

Reviewed 9 September 2013

this hotel looks great in pictures but in reality the stuff in the room are old: carpet, comforter, sheet, bed cover, iron old and rusty.. No fan in the bathroom, its foggy when you take shower.
The only thing I like about this hotel is the complimentary breakfast. a lot of variety of foods. except the waffle.
Personally don't recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear D T,

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. We are in the process of upgrading our bedding at this time.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Awesome hotel..... Rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. On Wednesday evening we were on our way to dinner and was amazed that the hotel had a free buffet setup in the lobby. What a wonderful addition to a great facility. The lobby is very spacious with an ample amount of seating area. Comfortable also.... Breakfast at this hotel outshines all the other Choice Hotels we've stayed at. This is a very large hotel with guests galore and the food never ran out on any of the days we stayed there. The staff kept the buffet bar filled and clean. Congratulations go to the management of this facility for their customer care and leadership of the hotel staff for making Comfort Inn Westport one of the top hotels if not the top hotel in the Choice Hotel family.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear Greg V,

Thank you for the great review and feedback on Trip Advisor. I was extremely pleased to read the wonderful review you posted. I have shared your kind words with my staff and we are always excited to hear positive feedback such as yours. Thank you once again for staying with us.

We look forward to having you stay with again in the furture.

Regards