“My recent visit”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Galloway, Ohio
“My recent visit”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I stayed at this Hotel for a recent business conference. The rate was great and I asked for a late checkout which was not an issue. This facility is located near all of the Major Interstates and the popular Westport Plaza Entertainment District. All of the employees that I encountered were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Dear Ron K,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

314590-5656

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Reviewed 3 October 2013

This was my first time here in St Louis. the location of the hotel and the service was above and beyond.
I know if I come back to St Louis again I will be staying here even if it is a personal trip.
The only thing that they need to do is add more chanels to the travel net television so regularly watched programs may be seen like A&E and History chanels but all and all a great place to stay!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Arch F, Thank you for taking time to provide a review on Trip Advisor. We strive to provide great service and value to our guests. I was glad to hear your experience was positive and the property exceeded your expectations.

We hope to see you again when traveling theough the St Louis area.

Best Regards
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Room was quiet but a little dirty. Would like to of had a fridge and microwave in room. Would also of liked a bigger selection of breakfast food. Tub was a bit. small also. Would have liked an ice machine on every level.

• Stayed October 2013
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Mr. Horsley, Thank you for taking time to fill out a Trip Advisor survey and I have shared your comments and obversations with my team. We value your feedback as an opportunity and will work hard to ensure we are providing exceptional value to our guests.I was glad to hear you thought that our property provided you with great overall value and service.

We look forward to having back as our guest.

Once again Thank you for the feedback.

Davenport, Iowa
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We found this location through a hotel coupon book at a highway rest center and decided to stay there while going heading to Iowa.
It was good decision. Got a good rate and this hotel is right off the highway with easy access, we were pleased with the room and free breakfast. Not a 4 star resort but clean and effecient.
We will stay here on our return trip home.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Dear Hawkeyes52,

Kind Regards,

Los Angeles, California, Usa
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I am really tired of false advertising. Another review to follow. Other people have ranked this a good hotel, but I find to be lacking greatly. It is okay if you do not have taste and do not care about the room you are staying in. Issues to follow.

Room Tip: none no tips to good rooms.
Dear Benny M,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.I would love the oppertunity to speak with you regarding your stay. I have added my phone number.

Benton, Illinois
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I just completed a stay here and the service was great. They have a morning breakfast that was included in the room price everyday as we are on a fixed budget that really helped us manage. The room was clean and quiet and the staff was polite and spoke to us every time they saw us. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking pool have a better view.
Dear Mary P,

Thank you for the kind words and positive review. We strive to provide first class service and great value for our guests. I have shared your review with my team and they were excited to hear about your experience.

We look forward to having you stay with us again when your in the St Louis area.

Best Regards
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Thanks to the staff here, always a pleasure to stay here and you are my home away from home. Spazios is attached to the hotel and has Great food at a Great value! The staff is always helpful, polite and always ensure an enjoyable stay. I been staying here for four years now and do not have one complaint.

Thanks to Rick, Vicki, Kim, Kevin and Angie!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this review, 13 September 2013
Dear Errol M,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maryland Heights
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#2 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
#8 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis
#1 of 7 in Creve Coeur
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#3 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry

Been to Comfort Inn Westport? Share your experiences!