“Smelled Like mold”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Saint Peters, Missouri
“Smelled Like mold”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

The room I had smelled like mold could not stay the night what a dump dirty room in the corners the mirror in the bath room had to be 25 years old pc missing from it just was old and smelled like mold

Room Tip: the room I had was bad news
3 Thank Lisa B
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Dear Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations and for any smell you had in your room I have instructed my executive housekeeper to immediatly shampoo the carpet in this room. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

314590-5656

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Collinsville
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

I got a coupon out of one the books you would find at the rest stops. my first visit a few months ago, wasn't pleasant. So I gave it another shot last month.open check out, I asked if folks that used the coupons, got rooms that were not so great? I was assured not. They asked what it was. I said that the air conditioner cover kept fall off, with a roll of electrical type attached to a piece of wood. other things were wrong. Rachel in sales overheard what I said, and assured me that folks with coupons, don't get lesser rooms. So she asked when I would be back. I was upgraded to a room. The pillow mattress was sunk right down the middle. I stayed 2 nights. then upon check out I told the lead house keeper, which she said that she would have maintance rebrace the center. I came back Oct. 9 2013 and the desk clerk said over the phone, said she saw no work order on it, so it must be done by maintance. So after paying 88.02, the bed wasn't fixed, and still was bent in the center. The hot tub was great. lodgenet is out dated for tv the staff is nice, and its not there fault, just the owner. this must not be corp. owned. Thank You Rachel. ( fix the beds, and I may give it another shot, but not at that rate)

Room Tip: If you want to stay at this location, ask to see the room first.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Dear Dan P,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations regarding the bed issue you experienced, I noticed you have stayed with us 4 times. Please call me personally next time your in the area and I will prsonally make sure the bed in your room is perfect.

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

I had a great experience at the Comfort Inn Westport. Angie (Sales and Marketing) was so helpful and friendly. I felt like she was a friend with her extraordinary service. The location is great and the rates very competitive. Check out this great hotel when you are staying or doing business in the St Louis area. Good job Angie!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dear Jean T,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Galloway, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

I stayed at this Hotel for a recent business conference. The rate was great and I asked for a late checkout which was not an issue. This facility is located near all of the Major Interstates and the popular Westport Plaza Entertainment District. All of the employees that I encountered were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Dear Ron K,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

This was my first time here in St Louis. the location of the hotel and the service was above and beyond.
I know if I come back to St Louis again I will be staying here even if it is a personal trip.
The only thing that they need to do is add more chanels to the travel net television so regularly watched programs may be seen like A&E and History chanels but all and all a great place to stay!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Arch F, Thank you for taking time to provide a review on Trip Advisor. We strive to provide great service and value to our guests. I was glad to hear your experience was positive and the property exceeded your expectations.

We hope to see you again when traveling theough the St Louis area.

Best Regards
Joe Bryson GM
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

Room was quiet but a little dirty. Would like to of had a fridge and microwave in room. Would also of liked a bigger selection of breakfast food. Tub was a bit. small also. Would have liked an ice machine on every level.

• Stayed October 2013
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Mr. Horsley, Thank you for taking time to fill out a Trip Advisor survey and I have shared your comments and obversations with my team. We value your feedback as an opportunity and will work hard to ensure we are providing exceptional value to our guests.I was glad to hear you thought that our property provided you with great overall value and service.

We look forward to having back as our guest.

Once again Thank you for the feedback.

Joe Bryson GM
Davenport, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

We found this location through a hotel coupon book at a highway rest center and decided to stay there while going heading to Iowa.
It was good decision. Got a good rate and this hotel is right off the highway with easy access, we were pleased with the room and free breakfast. Not a 4 star resort but clean and effecient.
We will stay here on our return trip home.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Dear Hawkeyes52,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maryland Heights
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#2 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis
#1 of 7 in Creve Coeur
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
#6 of 17 in Maryland Heights
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#3 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Westport
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Westport
#4 of 17 in Maryland Heights

Been to Comfort Inn Westport? Share your experiences!