“The Stafff is Excellent”

Comfort Inn Westport
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Maryland Heights
GreenLeadersBronze level
Saint Charles, Missouri
“The Stafff is Excellent”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This was our third time coming to the hotel as a large group and the staff and accommodations is why I keep coming back. The rooms are clean and spacious. The front desk and housekeeping always have a smile and warm hello. And the Sales staff is top notch. They make us feel welcome by looking like one of us, but at the same time they keep it top notch professional.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
joe b, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear ARclardy,

Kind Regards,

314590-5656

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This is not a good place to stay. The property is extremely old and dirty, and I found a dead bug and lots of food crumbs on the floor of our room. The heater in the room was so loud that it woke us up throughout the night. Even when we turned it completely off, it would still come on periodically, jolting us out of our sleep. Also, a woman in a room next to us made a phone call at midnight, and wasn't even yelling or anything, but she sounded so loud that she woke us up too. Hardly any of the TV channels come in. And worst of all, we were supposed to be in a non-smoking room but the room smelled like a lit cigarette. It was nasty. The hotel has a free, hot breakfast, but we were so grossed out by everything else that we didn't even bother trying it. Overall, sleeping in this place just made me feel like I needed a long, hot shower.

1 Thank Angiefresh
Dear Angiefresh,

Collinsville
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Everytime I come up to St.louis, from Branson mo, I stay here, cause the price is right, the staff goes out of there way, to have things RIGHT. I love the jetted tubs when, I can get them. after a long drive, it helps. The New look that is underway, is very nice. Thanks go out to Joe ( manager) and the staff for making my stay, pleasant.

Room Tip: Close to shopping , interstate hwys. ( get the room with the jets.) so relaxing
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Dan,

Kind Regards,

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Thank you so much to Jerry our shuttle driver this past weekend. My husband & I took forever to get down to the shuttle from our room and Jerry had to wait for us. He didn't seem to mind one bit, he drove us to our destination and had us laughing the whole way because he was fun & friendly. What a great employee, he makes the hotel experience as a whole fantastic! Thanks Comfort Inn Westport!

Dear Mhussma,
I was please to hear that our shuttle driver Jerry made your experience a positive one. Our shuttle service is one of the many aminities and services we offer to our guests.

Thanks again for the kind words. I have shared your feedback with my team.

We look forward to seeing you again when in the area.

Regards
Joe
Bethalto, Illinois
Reviewed 17 February 2014

our driver jerry was very pleasant and amusing. got us to our destination safe, offered to carry everything and I highly recommend him and his service. my wife felt very comfortable and secure. a big thx to jerry

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Andy, Thank you for the feedback. Im glad to hear that our shuttle driver Jerry left a positive impression on you. We strive to provide first class service at an affordable price which includes free airport shuttle service.

We look forward to having you stay with us again when the area.

Regards
Joe
Potomac, Maryland
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I stayed in this Comfort Inn while my sister was being treated at a nearby hospital. The staff was kind and helpful. Willing to take me to the hospital at 6am each day and pick me up around 11pm. (Thank you Kevin & Larry!) The hotel was clean and the room comfortable. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear Kim,

Marshfield, Missouri
Reviewed 10 February 2014

My daughter, my 8 month old grandson and I had to go to st louis on a medical trip for the grandson. We had to go there on a day we were having one of our many snow storms of the year. We originally were scheduled to go to the Ronald Mcdonald house but another family had a medical emergency and had to have the only room left. Loren from the hospital called this hotel and spoke to Angie the director of sales and Joe the district manager, and they put us in a room for the night, bought us dinner, took us to the hospital the next morning at 6 am then came back and got me after the surgery to get my car. I have never felt more like family in a strange place my whole life. The whole staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and at home. I would definetly recommend this hotel to EVERYONE. Not only are they above friendly the hotel is claen and well lit outside for us that are traveling alone with children. They treat you like family not a stranger. Thank You especially to Angie and Joe for making us feel comforable and for everything you did. May God bless you both.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
joe b, Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear Sherian S,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and your family. It was a great pleasure for us to have the oppertunity to help out during this time of need. We were honored to be able to help your family.

We very much enjoyed havinh your family stay with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maryland Heights
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#2 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis
#1 of 7 in Creve Coeur
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
#7 of 17 in Maryland Heights
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#3 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Westport
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Westport
#4 of 17 in Maryland Heights

Been to Comfort Inn Westport? Share your experiences!