These rooms aren't bad, and the beds are comfortable. There are most of the standard features, but they don't have microwaves, and they charge extra to bring you one. The hotel is showing signs of wear and tear. We had a broken hinge on the cabinet door where the mini-fridge is, and there are burn marks on the carpet, and worn fabric on the chairs. I understand the hotel is scheduled for a renovation next year, and it's not a moment too soon. The "Rodeo" tower is newer, and the rooms are more spacious than the "Sunset" tower (making for more sitting options and a larger bathroom.)
This is NOT a kid friendly hotel (no pool or game room, and no family dining options), and I'm often surprised when I see people bring kids there. The hotel has two very nice restaurants, but lacks a mid-priced "diner" or "bar and grill" outside the casino, and there are really no late-night food/drink options outside the casinos. Charlie Gitto's is a very good restaurant, though. I hope they don't lose that, like they did Kelly English's restaurant.
It is a convenient place to stay if you want to visit the casino, though, and it serves that purpose quite well. At least they stopped charging for internet (I hate that chintzy tactic) when Hollywood took over from Harrah's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While you are here, we invite you to discover exciting gaming with non-stop entertainment and gourmet dining. Test your luck on our extensive selection of over 2,100 slot machines plus over 57 table games. We also have a number of dining options from fast, delicious burgers at Celebrity Grill to a more upscale experience at Final Cut Steakhouse. There is something to settle everyone at our seven dining venues. The excitement doesn't stop there! Don't forget about Boogie Nights. Dance the night away with the Ultimate 70s & 80s dance club open every Friday and Saturday from 9pm - 3am. Experience fun and excitement all under one roof. If there is anything we can to enhance your stay, please do not hesitate to call us at 1.855.STL.GAME. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Hollywood Casino St. Louis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrahs Hotel Maryland Heights
- Harrah's Maryland Heights
- Harrah's Saint Louis
- Harrahs St Louis Casino Hotel
- Hollywood Casino St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO