Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 Maryland Heights(Maryland Heights)
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewshot dogsbaked potatooutdoor poolevening foodalcoholic beveragesfree popcorndouble bedan older propertyentire weekendsausage pattiesoatmealexcellent hotelrooms are cleanconvenient locationfront desk clerkst louiskickback
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Very nice hotel. I stayed here for one night. They had the evening food/3 free alcoholic drinks per person from 5:30-7:00. The rooms were quiet and comfortable. Bath tub appeared to be stained so it could have been cleaner or probably just needed a new tub. Overall, would stay here again. The breakfast was wonderful.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 17 July 2011

We stayed at Drury Inn Westport for a birthday surprise for my husband's birthday after a morning of ziplining. With a group of friends looking to enjoy some drinks and a night on the town we check in and hit the pool. Kay was the sweetest thing ever. She was so happy, cheerful and energetic. I would think she would be so tired of dealing with "people like us" (drunks). She was still happy to see us Sunday morning for breakfast. The men in our group were having a good time with Joe. I'm not sure who was entertaining who. Joe was trying to go on break but was stopped by us for a group photo. He was happy to help us and so funny, and then we were off to a night on the town. The breakfast was very good, everyone really enjoyed it, at least those of us that were able to eat the next morning. The best part of the get away was the price. Thanks so much, I've never been let down by a Drury!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2011

We have stayed at this property on many occasions. It is a great Drury property which includes the Drury advantage, an excellent breakfast buffet and an appetizer-dinner buffet with free alcohol drinks (3 per adult) each evening. The evening buffet included hotdogs or chicken strips and sometimes chili. It also always includes chips of a few types and a salad. It adds up to a great bargain for families. A barbeque restaurant-Bandanas is adjacent to this hotel and it's great barbeque. The hotel has an outdoor pool and free popcorn and pepsi products from 3 p.m. to later in the evening. It's a suburban property but is a short trip to the Cardinal's stadium ,downtown attractions-the Arch and the Italian neighborhood, the Hill-known for it's dining. This hotel has also recently gone through extensive remodeling. It's a great family-child friendly hotel and perfect for a family get away.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2011

I wanted to take my teenagers on an affordable short trip to St. Louis for Spring Break, so when I found the Drury Inn served supper (buffalo chicken tenders, egg rolls, hot dogs, baked potatoes, salad.... free pop and popcorn, 3 free alcoholic beverages per adult!) and a large hot breakfast with anything that you can think of, I saw the $$ and time I'd be saving to take them out to eat for supper and breakfast! We had a 2 queens bed suite which was very clean and pleasantly decorated. Having the separate room with pull out sofa was so nice so that I could read in the bedroom while they watched TV in the living area. The staff was so friendly, I just can't say enough about how great we thought the Drury Inn was! We will definitely search them out when we travel again!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2011

Stayed for one night with two dogs. Just driving through and made a reservation a couple hours ahead of time. Drove to the wrong one but the very friendly ladies at the front desk took care of it immediately. Cancelling my old reservation and checking in two very tired guests. The suite was very large and comfortable. The furniture was a little worn but very clean and comfortable. The room did have free wireless. Both rooms had HD t.v.'s in them. The hotel offered free breakfast with waffles but also free cocktail hour with three drinks and hot appetizers. Staff was very friendly and the hotel was super clean.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple