“Lovely motel - lovely owner!”

Country Hearth Inn- Maryville
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Maryville
Billericay, United Kingdom
“Lovely motel - lovely owner!”
Reviewed 14 July 2010

Checked in by a lovely man - as soon as we walked through the door we were greeted by our first names - prebooked and he probably took a guess but nevertheless it was lovely. Very friendly guy! Gave us a fan which we had asked for - room was great - microwave - fridge - A/C. Motel is off the road so was quiet - near to town & shops. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Columbus, NE
Reviewed 15 March 2009

This super 8 Motel is one of the nicest i've stayed in. It was clean and the rooms smelled clean. I have asthma and thats one thing i want. I would recommend this motel to my friends and anybody who's wants a good nights sleep. VLH Nebraska

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
EVERYWHERE
Reviewed 9 March 2009

The only good thing about this hotel was the price, the housekeeping was terrible. These woman would start at 8 am which is find but they would talk so loud it almost seemed as if they were doing it on purpose! And swore every 10 seconds, very unprofessional! I asked them to strip my sheets and when I returned to my room they didnt realize I was behind them and they were complaining about having to clean my sheets! Room was okay but they need to hire a new staff .

• Stayed December 2008, travelled on business
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 15 October 2008

My daughter and a friend are thinking of going to Northwest Missouri State next year, so we made a road trip to Maryville, MO to check it out.

I only found 3 motels on-line in the town (Holiday Inn Express, Comfort Inn and the Super 8) and the Super 8 was the only one that would allow us to bring our Yorkie (can't go anywhere without her!). Almost decided to stay in St. Joseph - at least 45 minutes away - but I talked my wife into trying the Super 8. I used to stay in Super 8's all the time for my job and it was a roll of the dice . . . good or terrible.

We hit the jackpot! Great location, clean well-maintained rooms, very friendly housekeeping staff and just an awesome overall experience. AND - we had TWO adjoining rooms ALL for only about $106.00 including all taxes - that's for BOTH rooms. You can't beat that!

• Stayed October 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)