US$67
US$68
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$61
Motel 6 Kingdom City(Kingdom City)
Free cancellation until 05/08
  • Pool
US$149
US$128
HIExpress.com
All reviewsgorgeous homehistoric houseamazing hostshot tubplace to stayhome away from homebreakfast was amazingvisit mexicosaunamissourimommaprivacymattressfulton
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We were thrilled to find a world class B&B experience right in our own backyard. Fantastic food, authentic atmosphere; all the amenities you could think of, and service that strives to exceed your expectations. We will definitely stay again. Now a visit to the grandparents can be a nice little vacation for mom and dad, too.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We travel all over the U.S. from Florida to California and as far Northeast as Washington D.C. every year. We stay at the best hotels most of the time. I am VERY Picky. This place rated way up there with the nicest hotels and lodges we have ever stayed in, no snootiness, but all friendliness! I can't think of a single thing to complain about. The snow fell in big flakes as we watched from our upstairs room. The next day we went out and built a snowman! The breakfast was delicious! Most importantly for me...it was exceptionally clean. Didn't mind AT ALL...walking on the carpet or tile with bare feet. Would recommend this place to anyone with style.

Room Tip: We have stayed in all rooms and have had the same experience.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We had a wonderful break from a stressful weekend. Our room was so comfortable and warm and inviting. The breakfasts were awesome and well worth staying there. But most we liked meeting the family and our conversations and the thoughtfulness. It was beautiful as the house decorated for Christmas. I would never stay anywhere else when visiting Mexico. Oh and the afternoon breads were just delicious. And I have to say as a smoker that very comfortable accommodations were made for me to smoke outside. That is so rare! It was our first time at a bed and breakfast but was an awesome experience. I would recommend it to anyone!

Room Tip: All the rooms we saw looked awesome. I would advice you talk to them and define what you are looking for. Our room had a cozy fireplace and great view - Loretta's Favorite.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Michael V, Owner at A.P. Green House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

We appreciate knowing that our goals as a family-owned business are being met with reviews like this. Being a trained chef, I enjoy making culinary greats that most cannot find at other B&B's. My wife makes the afternoon breads or sweet breads that await you upon arrival and each day of your stay. Add a pot of specially brewed coffee or gourmet tea and the afternoon stretches into a great evening.

Call us today for your great weekend that we can make just for you. Surprise your loved one with a wonderful anniversary gift or quick getaway! I'm ready; are you?!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I was lucky enough to find a vacancy here when planning a trip to visit my son at MMA. From the moment I stepped in the front door, I felt welcome and at home. The house speaks for itself, a magnificiently maintained/renovated Victorian mansion. It was the hospitality that Michael and Jeannine show to everyone that makes this establishment first class in every way. Michael's gift of culinary skills is second to none and rivals some of many 5 star restaurants back home. I highly recommend giving this B&B a try! God Bless this family for allowing me (and my son) to share space in their home.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Michael V, Owner at A.P. Green House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you for the kind remarks! My family and I give 100% for guest comfort and satisfaction. Our home becomes your home when you stay with us. You are family! Mexico, Mo has much to offer historically and culturally, so check us out soon!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We stayed in the honeymoon hideaway. It was simply delightful! The electric fireplace at the end of the bed illuminated the cozy room. We had breakfast served in the room. The brick cove nook was just the right place to eat our breakfast the first morning of being married. My husband said the pancakes were some of the best he has ever had, which isn't surprising since Michael Vogel is a certified chef. Thanks A.P. Green House and thanks beautiful Vogel family for your great hospitality and the warmth you showed us while we were there. Hopefully we see you all again-

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Ah, yes, The Honeymoon Hideaway, one of our most frequently reserved rooms! The name really says it all and our kind guests who recently spent their honeymoon with us agree. A warm electric fireplace, brick turret with table and bench for breakfast and a claw foot tub to soak in are just room amenities! Come upstairs and see the warm inviting hot tub and steam sauna for our guest use. Check out our website for all the information on our rooms.