“Great Salsa, wonderful atmosphere!”

Acambaro Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Monett
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is one of my favorite Mexican food restaurants. It is located next door to a movie theater, and it is our family's favorite place to eat after checking out the latest flick. The salsa served with the complimentary chips is wonderful, not too mild, not too spicy. Great décor, family-oriented with a cantina for anyone who wants to "adult." It's a popular place, so you might make a reservation or drop in either before or after peak hours. I recommend the cheese enchiladas and the tacos de asada. Delicious!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Living close to this restaurant make it very convenient to show up weekly. And I do. I usually rate a Mexican style restaurant first by the quality of their chips and salsas. Absolutely love those here. I have tried nearly every item on their menu and without a doubt I am a fan! This is one place you must try if you visit Monett.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Almost everything on the menu is under $10, and a lot of it closer to the $5 range. The food is always good and we've never had any issues. Some other restaurant's have started using 3 salsa's instead of the traditional hot and mild, and I for one don't like them. The mild salsa here is one of the best I've had.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Great warm chips and salas! Anything you order is amazing! My favorite # 24! Family welcome, business lunch always good!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

All their food is good hard choice to make . They have chips and salsa to know end while you wait for food . It's family friendly and very friendly servers .

Been to Acambaro Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!