This resort turned out to be a wonderful surprise.
We were picked up by the manager who gave us a bit of a tour around the "city"!
Our cottage was roomy, clean and very private which is important to us.
The huge kingsize bed was very comfortable and the kitchen was modern and very big, so was the bathroom.
The managers were available whenever we needed them, very helpful friendly people with the personal touch.
The resort is within minutes walking distance to the shops and restaurants.
We absolutely recommend this place if you want a quiet private place to stay.
The Island is a beautiful piece of Paradise with friendly locals,
great places for picnics, an unbelievable swimming bay and a lot of history.
You will need at least a week to get a good impression.
A couple of happy Kiwis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 STAR AFFORDABLE LUXURY, SPA INDULGENCE RESORT. WHY NOT PAMPER YOURSELF?Free Rental Car (excl. insurance), Personal Return Airport Transfers, Town Tour, Breakfast Starters (incl. eggs, bread loaf, juice, milk, condiments). Relax and put balance back into your life at this intimate boutique resort set in tropical gardens. Centrally located, there are 1-, 2-, 3-, 4- & even 5-bedroom options - every exec bedroom has en-suite bathroom with spa bath or massage spa shower, or both. Enjoy a week of indulging.Soak in the hydrotherapy heated swim spa, de-tox in the infra red Sauna or take in a few hours of massage and body treatments at the day spa. Stroll a few minutes to trendy cafes, restaurants and shops. With your free rental car you can explore the island at will. Then, come home to Cumberland and just chill out on your private spacious, sunny verandah. Utilize the onsite friendly managers with their local knowledge, book a tour or spa treatment.Property Features: Heated Swim Spa, sauna, day spa, tour desk, wireless internet, DVD movie library, snorkel gear/beach towels, guest laundry, central location, en-suite massage showers & spa baths, satellite TV, Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort, tennis (nearby).Room Features: Fully equipped kitchens, king beds, LCD/LED TV, DVD/CD/iPod docks, modern en-suite spa bathrooms, private BBQ's, picnic sets, snorkel gear, wireless internet and all the modern features you have come to expect.Heated Swim Spa Sauna.Onsite Day Spa Massage,Tour Desk Fulltime Reception, Free Wi-Fi, DVD movies (450+) Library, Games Snorkel Gear Guest Laundry Central Location, Foxtel satellite TV (57+ channels), Tennis (nearby).En-suite Massage Showers,Spa Baths Beach towels & Chairs Room Features: Fully equipped stainless steel kitchens, king beds, LCD/LED TV, DVD/CD/iPod docks, modern en-suite spa bathrooms, private BBQ's, Waterfalls, Picnic Sets.Also, indulge with the White House, where leisure meets luxury.Located in the prestigious Buck's Point area, this Presidential, five-bedroom hillside ocean view spa villa is for your Exclusive Indulgence - no other guests or neighbours. Enjoy absolute luxury and total privacy with breathtaking 180 degree panoramic ocean views from all rooms & massive wrap-around verandahs. Includes your own Turkish Sauna, separate Finnish sauna, outdoor jacuzzi/spa, indoor spa bath, skydeck, 8-seater mini-van, and private 8-acre bush walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cumberland Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Hotel Burnt Pine
- Cumberland Resort & Spa Norfolk Island, South Pacific