“very poor customer service”
Review of Red Barn and Grill

Red Barn and Grill
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Rude and very poor customer service. Will never eat or order from this place again.
I went to order food from them to take home I was met by a rude person at the counter.
I would never recommend this place. The person came out of the building and flipped
me off as I drove out of there parking lot

4  Thank MIssy G

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We had the breakfast buffet cost 7.95 was well worth the money. Hope to try the dinner or supper next time. The cinnamon rolls were huge and very good! The pies looked very good and we're only $11.95 for whole pie!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I have eaten at Red Barn several times. The latest was for a birthday lunch with daughter and other family members. Four of us had the lunch buffet which was very good. Two teenagers ordered sandwiches. The sandwiches were huge and the sides were enough for two people. Service was good and the cost was very affordable.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Ate lunch there yesterday while passing through on business. What a treat! Chicken-fried-chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad/soup & an incredible homemade yeast roll - all for only $8.75!
The food was terrific - tasty and hot. The server was genuinely pleasant and friendly. The best part for me was buying one of their chocolate/peanut butter cream pies to take home to my family. We enjoyed that last night after dinner - fantastic!

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Went here for breakfast with a large group. Most got the buffet, which offers pancakes, waffles, eggs, b & g, etc. They also offer some fruit and pastries. The eggs seemed to be made from a powdered egg mix, my kids wouldn't eat their waffles, other issues with the food as well. The waitress was nice but maybe because of our large group there were a few issues. People that ordered off the menu got their food about the time the rest if us were finishing our plates from the buffet. If you like large portions this is the place for you, just not the greatest tasting food.

2  Thank Agarner3706