“Delicious pizza”

Add it.
Giovanni's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 25 January 2013

My husband and I are thin crust pizza fans. For $11, we had a 14 inch pepperoni pizza and two salads. My husband chose the house salad and couldn't finish it because it was so much. I enjoyed my ceasar dressing salad. The pizza was very good and we will go back.

1  Thank Susan L

Reviewed 7 November 2012

The pizza is soooo bomb, and the waitresses were kind and attentive to want. Great customer service and fun atmosphere. love, love, love this place

Reviewed 21 October 2012

No one enjoys pasta more than I do. I grew up next door to an Italian family. Seafood pasts, clams in a linguini sauce. Great Italian Italian food. Great Italian bread.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

Don't waste your time. I went in once and ate off the menu and it was just fair. I stopped in again by myself at 1:10 in the afternoon thinking I'd get a quick buffet lunch. The buffet was empty and looked nasty. Ended up going to Pizza Hut for my lunch.

Reviewed 21 June 2012

We had the Primo Valentine, which was a pasta dish with chicken, roasted red peppers, and bacon with an alfredo sauce. The chicken was chopped into such tiny pieces that at first I thought there was none. The sauce was not creamy, but grainy. In addition, our iced tea was so weak we might as well have just had water because that's pretty much what it tasted like. I ordered the Ceasar side salad, which was made with iceberg lettuce. Who makes an Italian salad with iceberg lettuce? On the upside, the service was good and the waitress was friendly, but we won't be going back.