“Good BBQ on the road”

Add it.
Double Smoked BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I tried Double Smoked for the first time this past weekend and I would recommend it to any of my friends. I live in KC, so its hard to beat the BBQ we have up here but for something quick and good while traveling on the road I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Just average at best. Hard to find location and just average barbeque. People seemed nice enough but you pay good money for average food.

Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

After a disappointing lunch at the "famous" Arthur Bryant's the day before in KC, we decided to stop here. We wondered: Had the spirit of BBQ left Missouri? No! our faith in BBQ was restored! Clean restaurant, friendly staff, tasty food! The pulled pork had the perfect texture! I know, I make my own and theirs is better! We didn't try the ribs, but a biker customer who looked liked he knew what he was talking about claimed they were the best!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

My family and I stopped into eat here after trying to avoid eating McDonalds. It was amazing. Our waitress Rylie was so sweet. The classic mason jar glasses never ran dry of their amazing sweet tea. It wasn't overly sugared. Their BBQ was fantastic. Their side dishes were to die for. I tried their mac and cheese, when it arrived at the table I was let down by plain noodles topped with shredded cheese. Boy was I fooled!!! These noodles were bathed in an ooey gooey cheesey goodness. Try it and you will ALWAYS come back!

Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

I have a rule that I normally abide by. Don't eat BBQ unless it has been recommended. Well I was headed out west with the family and we stopped at the Stone Hill winery outlet there to pick up some bottles for a gift for our friends in Colorado. I saw double smoked BBQ and I said, never heard of it so I'm not stopping. But then I smelled it. Wow. I had to try it. I broke my rule and I'm so glad I did! We only tried the pulled pork sandwiches. Some of the best BBQ pork I've ever put in mouth. Sauce is optional (its good but the meat is delicious without the sauce just fine). I will be stopping here frequently from now on. The place is family run and very friendly. Its small but don't let that fool you. This place is the real deal.