“Fantastic Stay”

Americas Best Value Inn New Florence
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in New Florence
“Fantastic Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

My wife daughter and grandbaby stayed while passing through on our way home. The staff was very friendly and even suggested a local restaurant with great food. The room was clean and comfortable. I travel quite frequently and I have stayed at many luxury hotels. I was very pleased.

Stayed December 2013
Kelsey C, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn New Florence, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience and your positive remarks. We shared your review with our staff and they couldn't have been more appreciative. Our whole team works hard to provide all of our guests with personalized stay and sincere service and I'm glad that we were able to do so during your visit. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

The employees were extremely kind and courteous. The rooms were very clean and had a fresh smell. No "hotel" odor. We both enjoyed our stay very much and will be back when we are in the area. Breakfast was good, hot and fresh. Employees even directed us to a really nice local pub/restaraunt.

• Stayed December 2013
Kelsey C, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn New Florence, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed in the hotel for a few days. The stuff was very nice, the rooms was very clean and the parking lot very clean and well light up. We will be stay at this place on all of are trips... The place is very easy to get on and off of the highway..

Stayed November 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and cannot thank you enough for your kind words. As a budget friendly hotel, we pride ourselves on offering our guests not only a clean room, but a comfortable stay and I'm glad we did not disappoint. Thank you again for visiting and we hope to see you again in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed over thanksgiving weekend and was very surprised at how friendly the staff was. Kelsey was fantastic and recomended a place to eat. The room was very clean and spacious. The hotel is convenient to get to right behind McDonald's and a gas station off of the interstate. Loved the experience. Keep it up. I will stay again next time traveling through.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Kelsey C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn New Florence, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Prescott, Iowa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Arrived on the evening of the 5th of November and was assigned a room with 2 queen beds etc.When the bed cover of the further most bed was pulled down we found the bed to be soaked with what we assumed was water. It took several minutes for the front desk receptionist to determine what to do. Finally after some time passed and a consult with someone else we got another room and we settled in for the night only to hear kids bgumping the walls next door to us and also running and screaming in the halls. There will never be another occassion fo us to use Americas (worst) Value Inn again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we cannot apologize enough for the problems you encountered during your visit. We have since had a meeting with our staff and will ensure these instances will not happen again in the future. We appreciate that you chose to stay with us and we hope that we will get the opportunity to show you what kind of property we really are.

Travellers are raving about these New Florence hotels

Georgetown
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

We were in the Hermann, MO area for a memorial service for a dear friend. Our preference was to stay in Hermann but there were no rooms for the first night of our two night stay. We opted for a motel 15 miles away at our interstate exit. Most TA reviews were not good for any of the choices but this was the best reviewed. We took the risk. As we drove into the parking lot things looked better than expected. The lobby, too, was a plus. I had reserved two king, non-smoking rooms. The clerk had me down for one but checked my reservation print out and assigned us a second room. Both rooms were clean and quiet but one had two queen beds & the other was a smoking room. We made do without a fuss. The breakfast was minimal but there is a McDonalds a short walk across the parking lot. The other remarkable thing about our stay was a tethered & penned large dog outside our window in back of the motel. I was told that he belonged to a woman who worked at the motel. He is/was a gentle giant who is not getting his desired share of people time. I cannot get his gentle, loving, playful soul out of my mind. If you stay here please give him some care & attention.

Room Tip: Back side of motel is quiet. Windows open for fresh air.