“comfortable”

Super 8 Nixa/Springfield Area
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Nixa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Hotel was very shabby. The sink was not cleaned after the first night but was cleaned after the second night. I did not see anything in the bed but I was not sure that it was actually clean. There was only one pot of coffee out of 3 with coffee on the first morning. I feel that this motel is in great need of a complete renovation. I would stay in Springfield next time. It wasn't that much farther away from our relatives in Highlandville.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Sharon M
BK1968, General Manager at Super 8 Nixa/Springfield Area, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you for your review. We are working on updating the motel. We want to give our guests the best rate possible while they stay with us. Also, be able to put money towards the motel. So it takes a little time to save up to start and finish a project. I do hope you come back to see us again.
Davenport, Iowa
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Every time I come to this area I stay at the Super 8 of Nixa. The room are big and always clean because of the amazing staff. Anything that I could possibly need at the hotel, the staff are more than happy to bring me things such as extra towels or a tooth brush if I need it. The location is great because of all the restaurants which are only a short distance from the hotel. There are food places such as Taco Bell and McDonald's. There is also a guest computer which is very convenient for me. On top of that there is a good choice for breakfast every morning. I love coming here because of Carla and the other staff which make the hotel seem like a home away from home. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
BK1968, General Manager at Super 8 Nixa/Springfield Area, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Thank you! We enjoy having you stay with us. We do our best to make everyone as comfortable as if they were home. Yes, we do have several different complimentary hygiene necessities at the front desk. We will always do our best to make you happy here. Thank you for staying with us and can't wait to see you again
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Clean pleasant rooms and employees. Have stayed here several times. Wish the breakfast had more choices.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for the review. We are very glad to have you stay with us every time you come to town. We do our best to make everyone as happy as we can. See you again soon!
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Overall it was an average Hotel. I had an issue at check in(The room door was open and the room was in disarray) which was resolved immediately by the front desk

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your review. I apologize for the problems you had while you stayed with us. I do hope that you come to see us again in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to write us.
Grand Junction, Colorado
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The Super 8 in Nixa was a great budget place to stay for our basketball team. The breakfast was pretty much wiped out every day by 8 a.m. - we wished they would have fully replenished it as several teams were staying here and they did not get to eat the breakfast. The rooms were average, the housekeeping staff was great, they were very visible and met our needs. The front desk staff was also friendly. The location was great for getting into the city, and there were several good restaurants nearby. Would have been nice if there were more than 1 washer and dryer for the guests.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
BK1968, General Manager at Super 8 Nixa/Springfield Area, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you for reviewing us. We really enjoy having the kids stay every year with us. It is hard to keep up with the breakfast area and take care of the front desk at the same time during the these busy times. However, we will improve on this next year while you stay with us. That would be very frustrating to me if I were the guest. I will put in the request for another washer. Thank you again cant wait to see you next year.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nixa
Quality Inn
Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield
Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
#9 of 49 in Springfield

Been to Super 8 Nixa/Springfield Area? Share your experiences!