La Quinta Inn Kansas City North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Harrah's North Kansas City(North Kansas City)
US$79
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$64
US$116
HIExpress.com
US$151
US$139
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$81
US$117
Hotels.com
American Inn(North Kansas City)
TripAdvisor
Extended Stay Inn(Kansas City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsboiled eggsan older propertyroom was cleanrooms are nicewould stay here againstaff was very friendlyyogurtgreat place to staysprint centerkcinterstatepetsconveniencechannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed at this La Quinta for two nights. The reservation stated that all king rooms have microwave and fridge. They do not. Since I was on a tight schedule I did not have time to correct. Would advise asking on check in if your room has it. I also overheard another quest complain his did not have them either. They should have them in the rooms or change the listing to say they are available.
The staff was great and the room was clean

Room Tip: odd number rooms look to some trees, even number look to the freeway
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank chernobog1
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Upon arrival we were given the key to our room. Gathered up all our stuff, kids, cats, etc. and unlock the door to find a room that had not been cleaned. Beds unmade, towels all over. After going down to the lobby, I was informed that we would have to go to a different hotel. I hotel where we would have to pay a nonrefundable pet fee because there were NO rooms left. After going back upstairs and bringing all of our stuff down and waiting in the lobby, a king suite was suddenly and amazingly found for us. That room was great, no issues--except that it took over an hour to actually have a room. Upon checking out, however, the manager on duty informed me that we were given someone else's room with hopes that they wouldn't arrive...and if they did they would be given our non-cleaned room (after hopefully some cleaning took place). Was planning to stay here again on our trip home, definitely will not.

• Stayed: June 2014
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I showed up late, 11pm, to check in from a really long day on the road with our 9 month old and 4 year old.They did not have a the room ready and we had to wait an additional 15 minutes while they had someone clean it. I am puzzled why our room was not ready by 11pm. When we got to the room it was not what we booked online, a king size bed with a sofa pull out. It was two double beds. The room reeked of smoke/stale air and had cigarette burns on the carpet.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Joe W
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This place needs an overhaul. Although an Elite member I did not receive anything when arriving. Lots of people loitering around the lobby and outside. Area to walk pets is very dark at night. Hotel itself is run down. Dirty hallways and scuffs all over walls, electrical panel on 3rd floor held up with duct tape. Room was not much better, bathroom door missing shower hook, scuff marks on walls etc. On the morning we left there was no hot water to shower with. Then find out the elevator is broken and we are on the third floor. So we stayed in a run down hotel with no hot water and no elevator with little security that doesn't acknowledge Elite members. I did tell the front desk about the hot water upon leaving and all they said was they would note it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank George W
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Worst hotel I've ever stayed at !! I bought a pizza and wanted to heat it up ! I was informed to hand it to the desk clerk,who was on the phone !! Nobody is handling my food except for the person who cooked it and me !! Can't imagine what breakfast is ??

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business