My wife and I absolutely loved our stay here!
The resort couldn't be more than perfect for our honeymoon.
We stayed here for 4 nights (It's not enough! Stay longer if you could, my fellow Tripadvisorians).
The accommodation was superb.
Clean, comfy, and the view, was ah-ma-zing.
When the weather is perfect, you'll wake up to a clear blue sky, endless crystal clear lagoon, and a nice soft breeze.
There are a few cracked tiles in our Water Villa though, but not a problem.
Our sun umbrella broke due to strong winds, but they sent someone immediately to fix it. Great response time.
Our favourite hangout haunts was at Waters Edge. A nice place to sit and relax, sipping a few drinks, and watching the waves.
There is another place called Reflections, a bar with an infinity pool, where you can wait for a sunset, but we didn't manage to see it due to cloudy skies.
Dining spots was aplenty.
I'd suggest The Trio, Bamboo and Flavours.
The Yellow Fin Tuna and Risotto at The Trio is a must!
Try also the special menus at Flavours. We had East meets West, and Signature.
They were freaking delicious!
Things to do would be snorkeling, diving, water sports, excursions and spa time.
There is a recreation centre if you want to play some pool or darts or Playstation or Wii.
There is also tennis and badminton courts.
We did some snorkeling (you can borrow the gear from the diving centre), rode tricycles around the island, and spent some time at the spa for massages.
The shining star of the resort is the staffs!
Ever friendly, always with a smile, and never tired of pleasing you.
They've really made us feel like home. How we wish we did not have to leave :(
We would like to say thanks to Karim, our villa host, for taking care of us.
To Mohamad the Kenyan Guy, a big thanks for your many warm smiles, greetings and the buggy rides.
To Rushdy the snorkeling guide, thank you for the wonderful snorkeling excursion.
To Muhsin the waiter at Bamboo, thank you for the wonderful chat. It was our pleasure to teach you how to use chopsticks!
To Najah, Ina and one other handsome guy (I did't get his name, but his smile was to-die-for) from Flavours, thank you for entertaining us during our last dinner there.
To Nick the DJ, thank you for going out of your way to send us to our villa when it was raining. We're sorry we didn't get to see you DJ-ing. We were a bit tired that night.
Last but not least, to Mr. Kay the F&B Director, thank you very, very much for your personal attention to us. My wife and I are grateful for your kindness and generosity.
We love the place, the people, and the tricycle rides :p
We really, really, reaaally hope to come here again.
It was our best vacation ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi we invite you to let go of your worldly concerns and simply enjoy the moment - on your own, with your partner, with your family. To soak up the stunning environment of our 52-acre island, revel in the luxuries of our traditional Maldivian villas, indulge in mouth-watering cuisine across our 11 restaurants, and experience our diverse array of leisure activities that will see you speeding across the ocean's surface and delving beneath its depths. We also invite you to discover, to learn, to connect. DISCOVER LIVING Inspired by nature, enveloping. Shaded havens open onto pristine stretches of powdery beach, the lagoon and its delights waiting patiently. Strolling at sunrise along the water's edge, the sky blushing deep rose. Laying in the shallows to bask in pure sunlight, waves gently caressing, schools of fish teasing. Feeling that life was always meant to be like this - savouring each moment. DISCOVER FLAVOUR Maldivian culinary arts and traditions come alive across 11 diverse restaurants. Fresh local flavours - served with tropical flair. Tantalising aromas carry on the breeze from live cooking stations. Seafood specialities and homemade hearty treats. Authentic Asian and gourmet light bites. Indulge in local and international fusions of sumptuous ingredients and delicious flavours. Casual settings paired with fine cuisine. Speciality wines individually selected by our expert Sommelier. Feast at the water's edge. The sound of a sizzling grill blended with the lapping of the waves. DISCOVER FREEDOM • Beach • Main swimming pool with children's area • Infinity-edged lap pool • PADI five-star dive centre • Water sports centre • Fully equipped gymnasium • Tennis courts • Badminton courts • Spa • Library • Kids' Club DISCOVER RELAXATION With the entire island a sanctuary of natural beauty, there is no need to hide away. Instead The Spa at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is an open immersion - in organic earth and vibrant sea - the elements from which Ayurveda draws its centuries-old healing power. At The Spa we have perfected this ancient holistic tradition, blending its timeless wisdom with contemporary practices found both East and West. Our resident Ayurvedic Doctor guides our guests on their own personalised journeys to wellness both during their stay and beyond. Meanwhile, expert practitioners - in traditional massage, authentic Maldivian-inspired rituals and world-renowned wellness practices - combine finely honed knowledge with a naturally healing touch. DISCOVER COMMUNITY We engage in proactive yet culturally respective social responsibility efforts, helping to preserve the atoll's traditions while also bettering livelihoods. Along the way, we invite guests who seek a deeper understanding of the atoll's people and culture to take part - from spending a day with local fishermen who supply our restaurants, to practicing English with children at the village school, to trading stories and recipes with the women as they prepare the day's catch. Our guests leave with a unique insight into the Maldives, enriched by its culture and traditions. Meanwhile our communities benefit from the support offered by The Sun Siyam - and their meaningful engagement with you. We warmly welcome you to our home, and into our hearts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Travelbag, HotelsClick, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi Hotel Noonu Atoll
- Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi Resort And Spa
- Hilton Noonu Atoll
- Noonu Atoll Hilton