We just got back from a week's vacation at this resort. We had a great time, would love to visit again. We have two children age 5 and 7, and I was worried that Maldives isn't too kids friendly, but not this place. It tries to cater to both families and couples by having some separated areas for adults and kids like the dining area and the pool.
Some of the things we love about the resort:
1. Kids friendly : One of the main reasons that I picked this resort is the good reviews and the kids club and I am glad I did. My kids love the kids club, they went there everyday after breakfast and sometimes they asked to go back again in the afternoon. The kids-eat-free offer is a big plus as everything is expensive in Maldives, we definitely saved a lot there. It helps to have a kids dining/play area at the Iru restaurant where we eat breakfast everyday, so we can enjoy our breakfast while the kids play.
2. The room : Love the room, especially the bathroom, it was the biggest and best bathroom we have ever seen.
3. The food : The breakfast selection is amazing. So many choices that you won't be bored after a week. We had in room dining often, because we found that more relaxing with the kids, and the food quality is amazing. From seafood pasta to Indian chicken Masala to pizza, all very good.
4. The Snorkeling : unfortunately the water was choppy while we were there, but we managed to go on a snorkeling safari tour where we saw a very nice coral reef. We also tried snorkeling off the dive center at the house reef one morning (in the afternoon it is too wavy). That was so amazing, we saw so many different kinds of fishes, so nice and is free :)
5. Customer service : All the staffs are very friendly and helpful, made us feel very welcomed.
6. Seaplane lounge : The lounge is very comfortable, and is cool to be able to see all the seaplanes arriving and departing. I got a free massage too which was relaxing . Free snacks and drinks are nice after a long flight too :)
We did has a few minor problems but none was huge deal to us, the only problem worth mentioning was that we were expecting someone to greet us upon exiting the airport on arrival but we didn't. After asking around and waited a few minutes, someone came to help us then everything went smoothly.
Overall we had a great time there, we thought this might be once in a lifetime trip, but we might just have to visit again some time in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi we invite you to let go of your worldly concerns and simply enjoy the moment - on your own, with your partner, with your family. To soak up the stunning environment of our 52-acre island, revel in the luxuries of our traditional Maldivian villas, indulge in mouth-watering cuisine across our 11 restaurants, and experience our diverse array of leisure activities that will see you speeding across the ocean's surface and delving beneath its depths. We also invite you to discover, to learn, to connect. DISCOVER LIVING Inspired by nature, enveloping. Shaded havens open onto pristine stretches of powdery beach, the lagoon and its delights waiting patiently. Strolling at sunrise along the water's edge, the sky blushing deep rose. Laying in the shallows to bask in pure sunlight, waves gently caressing, schools of fish teasing. Feeling that life was always meant to be like this - savouring each moment. DISCOVER FLAVOUR Maldivian culinary arts and traditions come alive across 11 diverse restaurants. Fresh local flavours - served with tropical flair. Tantalising aromas carry on the breeze from live cooking stations. Seafood specialities and homemade hearty treats. Authentic Asian and gourmet light bites. Indulge in local and international fusions of sumptuous ingredients and delicious flavours. Casual settings paired with fine cuisine. Speciality wines individually selected by our expert Sommelier. Feast at the water's edge. The sound of a sizzling grill blended with the lapping of the waves. DISCOVER FREEDOM • Beach • Main swimming pool with children's area • Infinity-edged lap pool • PADI five-star dive centre • Water sports centre • Fully equipped gymnasium • Tennis courts • Badminton courts • Spa • Library • Kids' Club DISCOVER RELAXATION With the entire island a sanctuary of natural beauty, there is no need to hide away. Instead The Spa at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is an open immersion - in organic earth and vibrant sea - the elements from which Ayurveda draws its centuries-old healing power. At The Spa we have perfected this ancient holistic tradition, blending its timeless wisdom with contemporary practices found both East and West. Our resident Ayurvedic Doctor guides our guests on their own personalised journeys to wellness both during their stay and beyond. Meanwhile, expert practitioners - in traditional massage, authentic Maldivian-inspired rituals and world-renowned wellness practices - combine finely honed knowledge with a naturally healing touch. DISCOVER COMMUNITY We engage in proactive yet culturally respective social responsibility efforts, helping to preserve the atoll's traditions while also bettering livelihoods. Along the way, we invite guests who seek a deeper understanding of the atoll's people and culture to take part - from spending a day with local fishermen who supply our restaurants, to practicing English with children at the village school, to trading stories and recipes with the women as they prepare the day's catch. Our guests leave with a unique insight into the Maldives, enriched by its culture and traditions. Meanwhile our communities benefit from the support offered by The Sun Siyam - and their meaningful engagement with you. We warmly welcome you to our home, and into our hearts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Agoda, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi Hotel Noonu Atoll
- Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi Resort And Spa
- Hilton Noonu Atoll
- Noonu Atoll Hilton