We stayed in the resort in the middle of May, during our educational trip as travel industry professionals.
(the weather was sunny and no rain!)
The first unforgettable experience is the seaplane transfer, with spectacular views of the islands and resorts during the flight.
We stayed in a beach villa with pool, and it was a real experience of luxury.
The villa itself has a beautiful design, modern, spacious, and it is absolutely in harmony with the environment. It has fantastic oversized bathroom with outdoor showers, hammock, plants and flowers, to serve the maximum well being and luxury feeling of the guests.
The lush garden is full of marvelous exotic plants and trees, and it worth to walk around to enjoy the nature itself. The private beaches of the beach villas with beach couches gives the maximum comfort to relax and enjoy an extraordinary stay.
The beach itself is like a dream, white sand, turquoise water, beach beds, amphoras, and the view is spectacular together with the water bungalows.
There are more restaurants and the food is great, the buffet offer is first class.
The staff was helpful and nice, the sales staff looked after our well being and stay continuously.
The Spa is more than fantastic, it has to be visited by everyone!
The resort is big enough not to be bored, it has a new experience for each day!
We could not find any fault in the resort.
We had an unforgettable stay and has to visit again this amazing Paradise!
We have clients as well, who visited the hotel this year, and they intend to go back as well, as they had a very good time and experience here.
I can offer it to anyone who would like to experience the beauty of nature in a lush tropical resort, with the feeling of luxury and first class services, and explore new adventures and beauty day by day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi we invite you to let go of your worldly concerns and simply enjoy the moment - on your own, with your partner, with your family. To soak up the stunning environment of our 52-acre island, revel in the luxuries of our traditional Maldivian villas, indulge in mouth-watering cuisine across our 11 restaurants, and experience our diverse array of leisure activities that will see you speeding across the ocean's surface and delving beneath its depths. We also invite you to discover, to learn, to connect. DISCOVER LIVING Inspired by nature, enveloping. Shaded havens open onto pristine stretches of powdery beach, the lagoon and its delights waiting patiently. Strolling at sunrise along the water's edge, the sky blushing deep rose. Laying in the shallows to bask in pure sunlight, waves gently caressing, schools of fish teasing. Feeling that life was always meant to be like this - savouring each moment. DISCOVER FLAVOUR Maldivian culinary arts and traditions come alive across 11 diverse restaurants. Fresh local flavours - served with tropical flair. Tantalising aromas carry on the breeze from live cooking stations. Seafood specialities and homemade hearty treats. Authentic Asian and gourmet light bites. Indulge in local and international fusions of sumptuous ingredients and delicious flavours. Casual settings paired with fine cuisine. Speciality wines individually selected by our expert Sommelier. Feast at the water's edge. The sound of a sizzling grill blended with the lapping of the waves. DISCOVER FREEDOM • Beach • Main swimming pool with children's area • Infinity-edged lap pool • PADI five-star dive centre • Water sports centre • Fully equipped gymnasium • Tennis courts • Badminton courts • Spa • Library • Kids' Club DISCOVER RELAXATION With the entire island a sanctuary of natural beauty, there is no need to hide away. Instead The Spa at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is an open immersion - in organic earth and vibrant sea - the elements from which Ayurveda draws its centuries-old healing power. At The Spa we have perfected this ancient holistic tradition, blending its timeless wisdom with contemporary practices found both East and West. Our resident Ayurvedic Doctor guides our guests on their own personalised journeys to wellness both during their stay and beyond. Meanwhile, expert practitioners - in traditional massage, authentic Maldivian-inspired rituals and world-renowned wellness practices - combine finely honed knowledge with a naturally healing touch. DISCOVER COMMUNITY We engage in proactive yet culturally respective social responsibility efforts, helping to preserve the atoll's traditions while also bettering livelihoods. Along the way, we invite guests who seek a deeper understanding of the atoll's people and culture to take part - from spending a day with local fishermen who supply our restaurants, to practicing English with children at the village school, to trading stories and recipes with the women as they prepare the day's catch. Our guests leave with a unique insight into the Maldives, enriched by its culture and traditions. Meanwhile our communities benefit from the support offered by The Sun Siyam - and their meaningful engagement with you. We warmly welcome you to our home, and into our hearts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi Resort And Spa
- Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi Hotel Noonu Atoll
- Hilton Noonu Atoll
- Noonu Atoll Hilton