“No Complaints”

Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in O'Fallon
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Everything was up to par. No complaints. Clean, comfortable and friendly are what's most important. We would definitely stay here again and will continue staying with this brand of hotels. Breakfast was very good in an enjoyable atmosphere. Our room was very comfortable. We like the bright clean airy decor and atmosphere of the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Aaron D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to TripAdvisor our hotel. I appreciate the kind words and feedback about the hotel and the staff. I am glad that we could meet your expectations of Hilton during your stay. I will make sure that I pass along your kind words about the staff to everyone here. It really does mean a lot and I am very grateful that we were able to meet your expectations of Hilton.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed one night at this property while searching for homes in the area. The hotel is very clean and all the staff members were extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel has a small bar and food service - limited. We didn't eat at the hotel. Rooms were comfortable and had a microwave and refrigerator. Free wifi. There was always free coffee/tea/water in the lobby - nice detail. This might sound weird, but the hotel smelled great everywhere. Loved that. The location of this hotel is great for visiting O'Fallon and Lake Saint Louis. I would stay here again for sure. Great stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I would recommend this hotel to others. It was very clean with easy check-in and check-out. We stayed at this hotel along with a group of others from our school district for the State Baseball tournament. It is very convenient to the baseball field as well. I would also stay at this location again in the future.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Stayed here and had issues-- I could not access my room when the electronic lock malfunctioned. Naturally this happened late at night-- when most people try to get into their rooms.

There is no one from maintenance anywhere nearby, so I waited for an hour when I had a big meeting the next morning. And I am sure I am not the only person this has ever happened to.

The people at the desk were friendly and clearly felt bad, and tried to make it right, including an offer of HHonors points. I took them up on it, but here I am now 7 weeks later and there is still no points despite numerous phone calls to the hotel.

The staff is friendly, but I have to go by the results, and this should have been taken care of a long time ago. There should also be a better plan in place to deal with room mishaps. And I am guessing proper maintenance would have eliminated the issue in the first place.

Otherwise the hotel is what you would expect, and you probably won't find better in that area, but if something goes wrong it starts to feel like a minor league hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2014

When making my reservation I asked to be by a certain group/family. Even when I was checking in, they knew we asked to be by this family and we even waiting an extra 45 minutes to get the room around and we STILL didn't get what we asked for... There was a reason why we asked for it at the beginning. Not very happy.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We were on our way to Knoxville, Tn when car problems caused an unexpected stop in St. Louis -the hotel was referred by the mechanic working on our car and were delightfully surprised. The room was nice, clean, and best of all offered room service which is unusual at hotels in this price range. The staff was wonderful and all in all it was a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 June 2014

we had a questions about the billing and the lady at the desk left a note for the manager on duty and latter on we stopped back and she said he looked at the note and just walked away from it. If this is the way you treat your new customers I don't know how you can stay in business. I would have a hard time stay with you again from this experience and will be sure to tell people I know about the quality of your motel! Get better help to represent your company!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dennis A
Also consider these accommodations in or near O'Fallon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Louis West-O'Fallon
#7 of 7 in O'Fallon
Residence Inn St. Louis O'Fallon
Staybridge Suites O'Fallon Chesterfield
Hampton Inn St. Louis Wentzville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon? Share your experiences!