“Very family and dog friendly!”

Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in O'Fallon
Billings, Montana
“Very family and dog friendly!”
Reviewed 7 August 2010

We were traveling across country while moving. Anyone with a large dog knows how difficult it can be to find a nice hotel. This hotel was great. We are a big fan of Hilton Garden Inns, but this one actually took large dogs! The rooms were large and clean, with the normal HGI upgrades. The grounds were nice, so walking the dog was great. Our room had a good access to the exit door on the first floor. Also used the fitness facility which was better than most. Definitely recommend!

Stayed July 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Altoona, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 July 2010

The Hilton Garden Inn stay was wonderful. The staff was friendly and helpful. The onsite food service was outstanding. Amanda and her team made me feel at home each morning and evening. The rooms are very clean, up-to-date, and quiet. When in the OFallon area, I recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
rosharon, TX
Reviewed 22 February 2010

This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel, and my second great experience.

My work is extremely demanding both physically and mentally, so a quiet, comfortable hotel is a MUST.

The beds are totally fantastic. I'd meant to strip off the linen on the last day to check out the brand, so that I can buy the same mattress for home, but I forgot! At night, I just sank into the bed, and stayed cocooned in luxury and comfort for the entire night.

This went a long way in keeping me alert and pleasant to be around for my long grueling work schedule.

I didn't get an opportunity to try the breakfast, as I had to leave for work by 6:30 a.m. However, the seafood restaurant next door is fantastic - and I'm quite the "foodie".

The staff were very polite and courteous - no problems with check-in/check out, got all my early wake-up calls without a problem, and everything was clean and well-stocked.

No problem with microwave ghosts! (this comment prompted from an earlier post).

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
IL
Reviewed 15 November 2009

Flew internationally and was unfortunate to book this hotel. Aside of the fact that it was part of what I thought to be a respectful chain (Hilton), I also had some meetings nearby and four of my colleagues stayed in this hotel as well. Although I had a confirmation (including for late arrival), when I did arrive I was told that the hotel overbooked and that there are no rooms available. I was unable to stay in the same hotel as my colleagues and had to travel in the middle of the night far away for an alternate accommodation. I left my number as the front-desk but never got a call from the Hotel Manager (Mr. GoGo Navapant). I later learned from some of the employees that my experience is not uncommon for this hotel. If you value your time you better find an alternate hotel or better yet chain (i.e. apparently Hilton is OK with such attitude) !!!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
Missouri
Reviewed 20 October 2009

Chose this hotel due to the close proximity to my meeting the following day. It is a very nice hotel and looked like it had a lot to offer, though I did not have the time to use any of the amenities. So the only thing I really have to offer for a review of this hotel stems from the microwave. At approximately 2:30 in the morning I woke up to a beeping sound that continued 3-4 times and was followed by the microwave turning itself on. Or so I thought anyway. I chalked it up to a malfunctioning microwave and decided to wait til morning and inform the front desk when I checked out. This is when I was knocked off of my feet. After informing the front desk about the microwave I was told, "We have that problem pretty regularly, there is a ghost that likes to go around and turn on microwaves in the middle of the night." Thought the guy was joking, but he never smirked or anything and another employee standing nearby just stood there like she knew all about it. Couldn't believe my ears! I turned around and walked out for the first and last time. If you don't mind the possibility of this happening then by all means stay as it is a very nice hotel.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank Midwest_Hick
Tennessee
Reviewed 11 May 2009

We got two rooms with an adjoining door. The rooms was spacious and the other was okay. IT was nothing out of this world, regular barthtub, bed was suppose to be a sleep number but it wasnt, Never could find the place to adjust the mattresses,

Anyway I opened the frig and there was an open can of OLD TOMATO JUICE. Guess their maids dont check refrig. Was hoping for at least free coffee for the price but nothing,

Its sorta of out of the way, but its okay.

Think there are better motels with better prices that include free breakfast or at least coffee.

Its just okay but No Thanks to the leftovers in the frig from the prior occupants.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank KraZynTn
Raymore, Missouri
Reviewed 18 February 2009

I've stayed at this hotel numerous times and they have always delivered the best service and comfort. The staff is always friendly and helpful and the hotel is always extremely clean. The rooms are a good size and the beds are very comfortable. It's in a quiet location and has the restaurant, Bristols, next door. Anytime I'm in O'Fallon visiting family and friends I always stay here.

• Stayed December 2007, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near O'Fallon
Sleep Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#7 of 7 in O'Fallon
Staybridge Suites O'Fallon Chesterfield
Hampton Inn St. Louis Wentzville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon? Share your experiences!