“Out of the ordinary”

Ranked #14 of 191 Restaurants in O'Fallon
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“Out of the ordinary”
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

We live in the area and have going here since it opened. The food is excellent. Service very good and friendly. Love the spring rolls, dumplings and calimari appetizer fantastic. Try any of their authentic dishes. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013

St. Louis
“Go Vietnamese !”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

A regular for us; love the variety of tastes and textures in Vietnamese dishes. I understand their Chinese dishes are great too. Good value, pleasant staff. Try the lettuce wraps! My favorites are Pho Ga, Com Thit Nuong Bi Cha and Ga Xao Xa Ot.

• Visited July 2013
O'Fallon, Missouri
“Great Find!!”
Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

I've driven past this restaurant countless times but only recently did I muster up the curiosity to check it out.... And it was an amazing surprise.

1) I never knew I loves vietnamese food
2) I had no idea there were so many healthy choices on a vietnamese menu
3) who knew that O'Fallon had such a hidden gem in a random strip mall on Bryan Road

I've been twice in the past month and very pleased with the coconut curry scallop vermicelli dish both times. The dish is FULL of flavor and they will customize the heat (or turn it off) to your liking. The staff is very helpful at deciphering the menu and not at all snobby against those of us who are not familiar with the various dishes. You MUST check this place out at least once. The prices are very reasonable too.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank jtw114
Denver, Colorado
“Good Vietnamese for Missouri”
Reviewed 30 December 2012

When I think of a suburb of St. Louis, Missouri, I don't think of food options beyond the Missouri credo.... "we fry everything!".... so as a traveler from out of state I was happy to find this Asian Cafe on Bryan Road, near where I am working. I have visited twice and was very pleased. The spring rolls were good, but short of the more traditional spring rolls I find in a larger metropolitan area. My entree was great and no complaints from my co-workers when I took them here for lunch. If you are in O'Fallon and wanting to break the fried food / burger habit... try this place for a change. Although it says "Bar", it did not look like a place I would frequent to find a "bar crowd"...I think there were only 4 bar chairs.... this is mostly a sit down place.

• Visited December 2012