“Delicious Thai food in St. Charles County”
Review of Thai Kitchen

Thai Kitchen
Ranked #36 of 205 Restaurants in O'Fallon
Reviewed 22 June 2018

My wife and I had lunch here recently, and what a nice surprise! A smaller, spotless family-run place with about 15 tables. The lunch portions were very generous, and delicious. We'll be back with some other couples for a dinner event. Thai iced tea as a bonus, always so good!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We eat there about once per month. Hubby usually has pineapple chicken which he says is very good. I usually have Pad Thai which is very good. If you go at lunchtime you get a bit smaller size and soup. Lunch size is ample and dinner sized is enough for 2 meals.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

This was my first time eating here. I had the need for some Thai food and found this place very close to me.

I had a big bowl of Tom Yum Noodle Soup. It was awesome. The spice level was perfect. I had a couple of very cold Sapporo beers. The service was very good and the people were very friendly. I can’t wait to return and try something different.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Best seafood noodle soup i have ever tasted. Very fresh and flavorful..Highly recommend, will definitely go back.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

This is a great place. The food is quick and delicious. Reasonably priced. We've been there several times for lunch and the lunch portion is ample for any appetite.

Been to Thai Kitchen? Share your experiences!