“good variety”

Add it.
Heaven Scent Bakery
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in O'Fallon
Reviewed 21 June 2014

There is a large variety of donuts, etc., available, and only tried a couple, so can't speak for the entire stock, but the cake donut was small, and the filled donut was only average. The server behind the counter was surly when I questioned the types of filled donuts available--assume she didn't wish to be working on a Saturday morning. The coffee and tea water have to be filled by the customer, so, at least, there's no need for tips!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

DELICIOUS. FANTASTIC. Great selection. Great service. I buy assorted donuts by the dozen and give them to my customers. Always get the same response: Delicious! Fantastic!

1  Thank Steven K
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Oh my God, I'd eat there every day if it wouldn't make me gain a ton of weight - LoL. It truly is HEAVENLY!!!! YUM!
If you're looking for great donuts, look no further as you've just hit the lottery!!

1  Thank Gerard1962
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I saw a segment on television and decided to make the drive out to O'Fallon to check it out. There was a long line but it moved really quickly. My son had two chocolate long johns and said they were fantastic, and he should know. He is somewhat of an expert in chocolate long johns! I had an apple turnover that was wonderful. We, of course, got sticky buns and cookies to take home. It was a little bit expensive but it was definitely worth it.

1  Thank Tracy A

Been to Heaven Scent Bakery? Share your experiences!