Residence Inn St. Louis O'Fallon
US$68
US$101
US$85
ComfortInn
Sleep Inn & Suites(O'Fallon)(Great Value!)
US$84
Priceline
US$139
US$82
ExtendedStay
All reviewsfront desksocial hourstudio roomnice stayfull kitchencracker barrelnice featurebusiness travelnight's sleepseparate bedroomsofa sleeperwatch tvoff the highwaybed was comfortablewafflesmokitchenette
Reviewed 24 May 2012

I was here at Residence Inn in January and Feb for almost 3 months, and now i am back again and i prefered to stay at Residence inn. Its a nice place with all the facilities just like a home with very reasonable rates. Rooms are very spacious and very nice staff. Have lot of restaurants near by the place and do have a free shuttle service if you need to go to some places near by. They provide complimentary Breakfast service and special evening snacks as well. I would recommend this place and would defintely stay if i am back again to this place. The longer you stay the better options you will have.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Beau M, General Manager at Residence Inn St. Louis O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

As General Manager of the Residence Inn by Marriott St. Louis/O'Fallon, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for the kind words, we look forward to your next trip to O’Fallon and providing you with our great service, and amenities!

Reviewed 24 May 2012

I would highly recommend the Residence Inn, it felt like home away from home. The rooms were very spacious, bed was comfortable and we loved that there was full kitchen with utensils. We didn't use the kitchen but it's good to know for the future. The breakfast was very good with a lot of different food options. There was always coffee and tea available in the lobby which was a nice touch. We used the pool one evening and were able to sit outside on the great patio as the kids were swimming. The staff was very friendly! Fox's pizza was recommended to us - it was great pizza and right across the street!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

As General Manager of the Residence Inn by Marriott St. Louis/O'Fallon, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. The coffee and Tea in the lobby is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. This is great perk for our busy travelers. Thank you for the kind words, and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 22 May 2012

The staff is extremely friendly, even know your last name which is very much appreciated.
Rooms are very spacious and frequent this location now a couple of times a month
(was staying at another Marriott in Chesterfield but prefer this location instead).
Being close to I-64 (Hwy 40 for the local folks) is great.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

As General Manager of the Residence Inn by Marriott St. Louis/O'Fallon, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We pride ourselves on having the friendliest staff, best amenities and the largest/well appointed suites in all of Saint Louis! Thank you for being a loyal guest, we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

As you drive through St. Louis on your way to other ports of call, the Residence Inn is an excellent choice. The rooms are large and comfortable. The staff very friendly. This is my second stay on my annual trek to Denver from Pennsylvania. I look forward to pulling in and relaxing in the area.

Room Tip: Every room I have had is great.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo

As General Manager of the Residence Inn by Marriott St. Louis/O'Fallon, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for being a loyal guest, we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

Michael Merz was very friendly and helpful at check in. The room was great, gave you a homey feeling and was clean. Easy access to locations we needed to get to. The breakfast was great, lots of options to choose from. I would definatly stay here again and recommend the O' Fallon Residence Inn by Marriott.

Orvil Sarsfield

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

As General Manager of the Residence Inn by Marriott St. Louis/O'Fallon, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. The breakfast is a great way to start each day. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our location, it is very convenient to local attractions, restaurants, and shopping. Thank you again and hope to see you again soon!