“Nice quiet hotel! Great for family”

Residence Inn St. Louis O'Fallon
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in O'Fallon
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Family stay with the kids. Great location. Clean and quiet too. Was over Easter we visited. Great service with a smile too. Which, always is an added bonus. Kids had a great time in the pool. Breakfast in the morning was nice too. Def would have another staycation here. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Great for families!!!! Large 2 bedroom suites too.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We enjoyed this hotel. The complimentary breakfast was good, offering a nice variety of food. The room was quiet and clean. We enjoyed the kitchen area, which included a refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher. It is located near the interstate, but we did not hear any traffic noise. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

This is a fairly new hotel. The rooms are well appointed and spacious. We loved having the kitchen. Tip: If you need to be in the West part of St. Louis this is the place to be. The hotel is located right off of the 40/64 exchange and next door to a Cracker Barrel and a QT (there's also a liquor store across the street).

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We spend just one night at this Residence Inn. The front desk staff were very nice and accommodating. The room was very clean and very quiet. The complimentary breakfast was very good. We will definitely stay at this hotel when we are in the area again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We stayed here for a few nights recently while looking at the sites in St. Louis and taking in a Cardinal game. The hotel is well located off of I-64, but far enough away that we did not hear any road noise. The hotel is also located just a few miles south of I-70 with many stores (including a Wal-Mart that we took advantage of) on Highway K between I-70 and I-64. There is a Cracker Barrel within a short walk of the hotel and a Jimmy Johns sandwich shop very close by. The hotel is new and in good condition. We played golf at the Links of Dardene which is only a few miles away and is open to the public at a fair price.

I especially enjoyed the configuration of this suite because the bathroom was not behind the bedroom door. That allowed my grandson who stayed on the living room sofa bed to use the bathroom without coming into my bedroom. All the suite hotels would be wise to adopt this floor plan.

Our bathroom light went out while we were staying in the room. When we contacted the front desk they had a maintenance man change the bulb very quickly. Also one washing machine and one dryer were out of order in the laundry area.
The hotel had a nice pool, exercise room and an outside basketball court all of which we enjoyed.

Room Tip: The top floor was the 4th floor. We stayed there to minimize car noise.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TNRetired
Beau M, General Manager at Residence Inn St. Louis O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

As General Manager of the Residence Inn by Marriott St. Louis/O'Fallon, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your suite configuration and hotel amenities. I hope you enjoyed the local golf experience as well. Thank you for the kind words, and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Beau Mullenix

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Room was beautiful with updated appliances and decor. Bed was very comfy and the breakfast was wonderful. Very pleasant staff as well. One of the nicest Marriott hotels I have stayed at and will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

As General Manager of the Residence Inn by Marriott St. Louis/O'Fallon, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the matress comfort, breakfast and staff service doing your stay with us. Thank you for the kind words, and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Beau Mullenix

Reviewed 12 May 2013

I had a chance to stay in this hotel for about 105 days. My first stay was in oct 2012 for 45 days. That was my first visit to USA, Ofallon. I came on business trip and stayed in this hotel. This hotel was very quite close to a couple of financial institutions.
Since i stayed on extended stay, i got a very good deal of about $75/night. The rates were reasonable otherwise. The room i stayed had a quipped kitchen and king bed and it was worth for what i paid. Few Other features that i liked about this hotel includes the following...
1. Free commute for guests if they work in near by offices.
2. Free Breakfast that was very good and had very good varieties. My favorites were the potato patties that was prepared in their kitchen. The breakfast had a long menu.
3. The pool and spa was neat always.
4. The gym within was well equipped and neat.
5. Free commute to near by markets and shopping centers that include Walmart, indian stores and best buy shops around.
The list goes on.

My second stay was on May 2013 which again was very pleasant and nothing changed.

My third stay was for christmas 2013. This time i brought in my family for a week stay and my kid and wife enjoyed the stay in this hotel. This time since i stayed just for a week, i have to pay $110 a night.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near O'Fallon
Staybridge Suites O'Fallon Chesterfield
#7 of 7 in O'Fallon
Courtyard St. Louis St. Peters
Courtyard St. Louis St. Peters
#3 of 5 in Saint Peters

Been to Residence Inn St. Louis O'Fallon? Share your experiences!