“Great experience from start to finish” 5 of 5 bubbles

Residence Inn St. Louis O'Fallon
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in O'Fallon
GreenLeadersGold level
Dayton, Ohio
“Great experience from start to finish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Residence Inn during a weekend in May for the wedding of one of my nieces. We didn't get in til very late on Friday night, because we drove in from Ohio. The front desk person was so friendly to us, even at 11:00 at night! When we arrived in our room there was a gift bag from the bride and groom that the hotel people had put in our room for us. Even though we were still very tired from the drive, we woke up early for the free breakfast. Needless to say, it was worth losing a few hours of sleep. The breakfast attendent was very cheery and nice to everyone there. The shuttle that took us to and from the reception for no charge was just the icing on the cake! This hotel had the most wonderful rooms with huge comfy beds, big bathrooms, and really up to date decor. I would recommend this hotel to any one needing a great place to stay!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank slovecchio25

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2010

I stayed at this hotel for two weeks, its has very nice decoration, rooms are big and well equiped, non smoking wich is a bonus, all common areas looked are very clean and mantained, except for the hot tub that did not work in the 2 weeks i stayed.... staff is very friendly , i was very dissapointed about the cleanliness of the rooms, for the first 3 days my room was not cleaned at all, no clean towels either, at the forth day, bed was done and i got clean towels but nothing else, so first week was a disaster, second week i had my bed done everyday and bathoom cleaned just twice a week, when i got there there was a stain in the bathroom floor that was never removed, before i left, i remove te stain just to find out it was dirt, what for me means that bathroom floor was never cleaned.... very dissapointed with their cleaning wich make your stay kind of uncomfortable, but ammenities and building are very good for the price...

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
Outside Dallas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2010

I checked in here over the weekend for a long business trip. I opened the door to my room to find that it had not been touched from whoever had checked out. The clerk apologized and gave me another room. It was dirty. I checked out early and went to a different hotel for the rest of my trip. This is my company's preferred hotel, but I won't be using it anymore. I stayed here a lot last fall and it was wonderful - always a nice stay. No more. I couldn't even get to a manager. The door was always closed.

1 Thank cobiztraveler
outside NYC
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2010

Both days I stayed there, my room was not cleaned well. I complained, but nothing was done. I had constant problems with my keys. What made me most upset was that while I was at the desk waiting to get a new key, the manager was just standing there. He said that the clerk would help me. Why didn't he help me? I had to wait until the desk clerk - who was very nice - was finished with someone else.

I have stayed here many times. It has gone down hill. Will not stay there again,

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank businesstraveler024
Austin, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2010

I recently selected this property as the location for a regional sales training I conducted for new employees. I've traveled to multiple hotels to do these trainings and I can definitely say this is hotel is my new favorite. The quality of the decor (modern), amenities (free internet & breakfast), and service received were beyond my expectations! I will definitely book here again.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank SimsInc
LA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2010

I stayed here on a business trip, this hotel is new and ranks as one of the best hotels that I have stayed in. The location is close to Saint Louis but also close locally to restaurants, shopping and even the wineries are close. I was so impressed with this hotel that I have already planned a summer vacation trip with my family! Enjoy

1 Thank TravelGuy200
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2009

My wife and I stayed at this property for 2 weeks recently. We were in town for medical care at St. Lukes Hospital with Dr. Silber's reproductive center. I had to fly back to Miami for business while my wife stayed for a procedure which prevented her from being able to drive for the day. The Assistant Manager / Director of Sales (Debbie Newton) was so friendly and helpful from day one, however she demonstrated extrordinary service & hospitality beyond expectation by gracioulsy offering to drive my wife to the hospital in my absence and then picked her back up hours later after the procedure. The entire hospitality industry strives to exceed expectations; and this property, through the gracious actions of this manager did just that!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank LuxuryFan17
Also consider these accommodations in or near O'Fallon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Louis West-O'Fallon
Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis Chesterfield
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#6 of 7 in O'Fallon

Been to Residence Inn St. Louis O'Fallon? Share your experiences!