“Great Buys At Discount Prices”

Osage Beach Outlet Marketplace
Ranked #2 of 22 things to do in Osage Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the Lake of the Ozarks, a popular family vacation spot. Enjoy savings of 25% to 65% every day at 110 designer and name brand outlet stores including Adidas, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, BCBG Max Azria, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Coach, Gap Outlet, J.Crew, Nautica, Nike, Nine West, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and more.
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Enjoyed shopping at Osage Beach Premium Outlets as part of an antiquing weekend. The shops we enjoyed the most were Chico's and Lancôme. Found great items at each store and walked away very happy. Great sales going on at these two stores when we were there. Not pleased with Publishers Warehouse. Looked like they were about ready to shutter the doors. The clerk was not welcoming and seemed anxious for us to leave. That was disappointing because I have purchased some very nice books there just last year and the staff was quite friendly. Another great store was The Gourmet Chef! Staff was very helpful and I really liked my purchases. If you enjoy cooking this is the store to go to!

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

For whatever reason, the stores are not as vibrant or abundant as in the past. The willingness to sell brought some great bargains but not enough great merchandise.

1  Thank Likeoldstuffff
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Visited several of the stores. The end of the season sales were great especially at the Bass store where I purchased a 100.00 pair of sandals for $12.99. The outlet mall itself was very nice. The use of a map is a must and even then you have to have a very good idea of where you are at to find where you need to be. The only complaint I would have is trying to figure out where I was headed but and where I had been.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Make a stop at Osage Popcorn Company, you will not be sorry, and have a bag of Pickle Popcorn. All flavors are great, that is just my favorite, I take it to the theater instead of their popcorn. I shop a lot at Nike, and Under Armour. Also Famous Footwear is very good. PacSun has ridiculous sales!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

One of the best outlet malls I've been to. There are a large variety of stores to choose from, many with sales going on.