“Go early for less hectic-ness”

Osage Beach Outlet Marketplace
Ranked #2 of 21 things to do in Osage Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the Lake of the Ozarks, a popular family vacation spot. Enjoy savings of 25% to 65% every day at 110 designer and name brand outlet stores including Adidas, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, BCBG Max Azria, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Coach, Gap Outlet, J.Crew, Nautica, Nike, Nine West, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and more.
Edwardsville, Illinois
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Go early for less hectic-ness”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I go here for an annual shopping trip and try to always hit the stores very early (when they open at 9am). This will guarantee close parking and no crowds ( we are usually the only ones in the store ). Every employee we encountered was super friendly and helpful. Oh, and we scored incredible deals at Aeropostale and Yankee!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank ILgirl73

Missouri
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Little disappointed”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

I've never Been to an "outlet" mall before, so I didn't know what to expect. I didn't like that they were all individual entrances and the prices didn't seem that different from retail stores. The Levi store was cool as I had never seen an individual Levi store. I'd say if you're not close don't go out of your way, head to a retail store near you. The coach outlet was the main reason I went, very disappointed with the selection and prices.

41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Daughter loves it”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

My daughter loves to go anytime we are at the lake. I don't feel there are very many true bargains to be had. Plus, you are out in the heat and get lost trying to find a certain store.

Liberty, Missouri, United States
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great shopping Experience”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We usually shop here anytime that we vacation in Osage Beach. There is a wide variety of shops, and the prices are reasonable. My wife likes the selection of women's clothing. We both like the variety and sizes for shoes. Well worth an afternoon of shopping.

Visited August 2013
Lawrence, Kansas
107 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Great Buys At Discount Prices”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Enjoyed shopping at Osage Beach Premium Outlets as part of an antiquing weekend. The shops we enjoyed the most were Chico's and Lancôme. Found great items at each store and walked away very happy. Great sales going on at these two stores when we were there. Not pleased with Publishers Warehouse. Looked like they were about ready to shutter the doors. The clerk was not welcoming and seemed anxious for us to leave. That was disappointing because I have purchased some very nice books there just last year and the staff was quite friendly. Another great store was The Gourmet Chef! Staff was very helpful and I really liked my purchases. If you enjoy cooking this is the store to go to!

Visited October 2013