Robin's Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Osage Beach
See available hotels
Inn At Grand Glaize(Osage Beach)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Scottish Inns Motel(Osage Beach)
View Hotel
Osage Village Inn(Osage Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsolder unitsnewer condofishing tournamentscreened in porchgreat fishingbeen staying here for yearsboat slipspast three yearsclose to townfull kitchenworking orderfamily vacationgreat place to stayoff seasonlake viewrobinsdock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2013

This was our 6th year going to Robins. We stayed a week at this great resort. They never fail providing a great room. The friendly staff there does an outstanding job. Even saw one staff member quit the task he was doing to help an elderly couple with the luggage. This place is beautiful and the fishing was great. We love Robins and cant wait to come back again. We miss it already.

Room Tip: The newer units are very nice and have a great veiw of the lake
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael K
Reviewed 2 September 2013

The furniture looked and smelled like it had been in a frat house for years. It was totally broken down and worn out. The carpet left our feet black, you could have lunched on the amount of food and debris under the furniture, They would not give us a light bulb for the lamp in the basement unit because they "didn't want to start a fire" , the pool looks NOTHING like what they have posted. Don't even THINK about asking for a blanket or clean towels. We had no idea that they had specific hours that you could take your towels and exchange them (they do not service the rooms). I got chewed out and told that it was not McDonalds then had wet towels thrown in my face! Maybe a service industry was the wrong career choice for these people. I have to say, I think the other reviews were plants and not people who actually paid to stay there.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else! If you have no other option then choose one of the condos and NOT one of the duplex's.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Dwood8599
Reviewed 12 August 2013

What a wonderful place to stay! The view out my window was wonderful to wake up to and to look at all day. There was a perfect, large, enclosed patio to sit out on and just watch was going on. There were two pools and a swimming area and my boys loved being able to rent poles for fishing! Can't wait to go back with my family or just with my man!!!

Room Tip: We had ground floor so my mother wouldn't have to worry about steps. No noises or anything to worry about!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Thank you to the owner/manager of Robin's Resort. On a trip with some friends last week our car needed towed home (5 hours away). The tow truck was late getting to the resort and check-out time was 10 am. She let us stay in our room until the truck finally got there at 1:30! She even moved our room down to the bottom of the list so it wouldn't get rented out before we left. Thank you so much! :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Just got home from another great week at Robin's Resort with my family. We have been staying at Robin's for the past 7 years and have never been disappointed! When I walked in the office to check-in the owner (Maggie) called me by my first name and had our room ready early! The staff at Robin's has always been friendly and helpful.

The facilities at Robin's are great! Two pools, two hot tubs, 4 boat docks all meticulously maintained. I was fishing from one of the docks this year when an employee came down and was cleaning cob webs off the outdoor dock. The condo units are all newer and are situated right on the waters edge. Each unit has a screened balcony with a ceiling fan which is great for relaxing and enjoying the lake view.

I am already looking forward to next years stay at Robin's!

Todd Weir
Normal, Illinois

Room Tip: Try the wedge units, they have a larger common area which is great for families.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family