“Great people, extremely accomadating!”
Review of Robin's Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Osage Beach
Robin's Resort
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Osage Beach
rjgraves
“Great people, extremely accomadating!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Our reservations had to change several times due to tournament being rescheduled. The resort staff had no problem accommodating these changes, and at one point had heard before we did that the tournament was rescheduled and changed our reservations accordingly before we even knew it. The room was clean, comfortable and had plenty of room me and my two sons. Large kitchen that was fully stocked. The fridge wasn't working when we arrived, but they were already working on it and had it fixed by the time we entered the room. They gave us all the ice we needed until the fridge had gotten cold enough to put our food in. I will stay at Robin's every time I come to Lake of the Ozarks! The unit we stayed in was attached to the office and we could hear the staff through the walls, but not bad. was very quiet in the early morning and evening/night.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
O'Fallon, Missouri
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I come to Robin's at least twice a year. My first visit was with a group of ladies for fall shopping. We have stayed in the condos at Robin's every fall for the last 8-9 years. The office staff is pleasant and accommodating, with procedures for late check-in. I was so impressed, I talked my husband into going for our anniversary one year and we stayed in one of the older units (not my cup of tea, but there are always people in them). Subsequent years, we reserved a 1-br condo instead and they are perfect. We love being right at water level for fishing with easy parking. This is NOT a hotel, so you do not get daily maid service, actually feels more 'homey' that way, since I hate feeling like I have to leave when housekeeping is coming. Rates are reasonable, especially off-season. Pools are nice, can't beat the view! Relatively quiet, but the condos are 3 floors, so if you have someone above you, you will likely hear doors closing, walking, and chairs on the tile floors in the dining area, no worse than a regular hotel. The clientele appears to be mostly midwest middle-class, friendly people (fishermen if it's a tourney weekend!). Already looking forward to the fall trip to Robin's with the girls!! Only thing I wish was that pets were allowed in the condos instead of just the older units; we would love to be able to bring our dog with us sometime.

Room Tip: I would recommend a ground-floor condo just for loading/unloading convenience, although 2nd and 3rd...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Troy, Illinois
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We had the experience of staying at Robins Resort for Valentines Day which is our Anniversary also and both our Birthdays were the day after So we had an AWESOME weekend . This resort was so easy to work with as far as setting up my reservation , I had some special request that I needed help with to surprise my wife which they accommodated and went above and beyond . Once there this was the cleanest Room we have ever stayed in , everything about it was sooooo clean which made it a very pleasant stay . Fishing from the Heated dock was another great feature that I fell in love with . We will make this a frequent resort to stay at . Thank you all for making us feel at home and taking care of us while there . LOVE IT !

Room Tip: Room 221 is great
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Cloudcroft, New Mexico
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We stayed in the older rooms of the resort, right on the water's edge. Our room was clean and comfortable. We had a full kitchen we could have utilized if we had stayed longer. Our one night here was very nice. We would return.

Room Tip: Call the office. They will be able to help you based on your wants and needs.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
St. Louis, United States
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Clean
Friendly
SUPER convenient, right off new 54 and near all the good stuff in Osage Beach.
Beautiful views
GREAT fishing

Definately a family resort. Lovely rooms and amenities! Docks are newer and clean. We loved the heAted fishing dock. It was neat for the kids, warm and even had a tv to play the hockey game.

• Stayed November 2013
Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed 17 October 2013

In response to a previous misconstrued complaint, I would have to say that my stay here was absolutely more than expected. These are some of the nicest units on the lake. This resort has two different styles of rooms, which is great because it accommodates all types of guests. Their older units are still kept clean, but it is clear that they are not like their immaculate condo units, which are, of course, newer. We have stayed in both before and have been happy with both. It is simply a matter of preference. The said guest with the complaint clearly isn't as observant as she claims, when the laundry exchange is in the garage, right across from the office, and something that EVERYBODY drives by, with a big sign that lists their hours. And this guest probably didn't realize what the whole "wattage" means on a light bulb. Yes, putting in the wrong wattage CAN start a fire, and the owner isn't going to put in the wrong light bulb just because you are griping, and risk starting a fire which would have been a legit reason for you to complain. ANYWAY, I have never had issues with my stay here, we love seeing Maggie when we check in, she is always so helpful and friendly, and we loved our stay over this summer, the blonde girls in the office were very friendly, professional, and made it feel like home, not just a hotel, and the guys were always seen helping guests or working hard. The whole staff has this attitude, which we really enjoyed! They always greet guests and will offer to help, which is way more to say than most other hotels, which you will rarely ever get this great of service, let alone see the staff ever. And no, this is not "a plant" like Dwood claimed, I am a very pleased guest who plans on returning for many years to come :)

Room Tip: Visit their website! You can look at every room before you decide which one you like so you know exa...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Hardin, Illinois
Reviewed 14 September 2013

First of all, I would like to say in response to Dwood that this post is certainly not "a plant". We arrived home yesterday afternoon from our semi annual 5 day stay at Robin's and we wish we were still there. We have been visiting Robin's at least twice a year for the last 11 years or so and have never had a problem. Our visit began with the Maggie (the owner) greeting us by name as we arfrived. This was typical of all the staff at the resort. The staff is so helpful and work hard to keep the resort looking pretty and clean. During our eleven years we have stayed at several different styles of units at the resort and they have always been clean. And yes, there is no daily room service, but one must remember that this is a resort and not a 5 star hotel. We have visited many resorts at the Lake over the years and I have yet to see any "resort" offer daily cleaning. I can't say enough good things abourt Robin's and can't wait for our annual Spring visit. My husband wants me to add that he caught his limit of big crappie every day! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ROBIN'S!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Tan-Tar-A Resort, Golf Club, Marina & Indoor Waterpark
Camden on the Lake Resort
Camden on the Lake Resort
#1 of 13 in Lake Ozark

Been to Robin's Resort? Share your experiences!