“Very clean and affordable hotel at the Lake of the Ozarks!”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Osage Beach
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Very clean and affordable hotel at the Lake of the Ozarks!”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I have stayed in this hotel numerous times. It is very clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. It is quiet but close to everything. It has always been a positive experience with a good breakfast in the morning, with a nice dining area.

Room Tip: I have stayed in the no smoking, they do have rooms that are separate for smokers and pets. In the...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
El Dorado, Kansas
Reviewed 17 September 2013

This was by far the worst experience at a hotel I have ever had. We reserved 2 rooms, both which smelled horrible and were dirty. Out water was turned off in the middle of the night and we had to go down to the front desk to ask them to turn it back on. Customer service was absolutely horrible. We spoke with the owner the next morning and he was extremely rude and refused to give us a refund and instead made us pay extra to cancel our reservation for the following day. So all in all we paid $400 for 1 night and 2 rooms.

Room Tip: Go to Dog Wood Hills Golf Resort Hotel just down the street. Much better quality, service, and pric...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Kylie S

Travellers are raving about these Osage Beach hotels

San Diego, CA
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I am a frequent business traveler and the Econo Lodge chain is typically not my first choice of hotel. However, I was on my dime, with my kids, and looking to save some money so I decided to check out this hotel based on some recent positive reviews. I was first pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of the front desk lady (I think her name was Amanda?...sorry) who did not hesitate to show me a room before I committed to staying.
There are two buildings on this property, one with outdoor entrances for smokers/pets and the other with indoor "hotel style" entrances for non-smokers without pets; we stayed on the high floor of the non-smoking building. Our room was extremely clean with a large window that looked out over the Ozark hills. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms spotless. The only challenge with the room was that the wireless internet service was spotty and slow. The pool area is average, but located in the middle of the parking lot. All together, however, this Econo Lodge was one of the cleanest hotels around, the employees and management were polite and friendly and (although I cannot speak for the smoking/pet building) I have no problem recommending this hotel to other families traveling in the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri area.

Room Tip: We stayed in the non-smoking building which had nice rooms and were exceptionally clean and crisp...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Crocodile1
Liberty, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We spent August 10 and 11 here. The staff were extremely pleasant. The lady at checkin provided information on churches in the area and places to eat. The room was clean and roomy. Little noise, even though we were next to a family of five. We had a toliet problem on the first night. Maintenance was there quickly and resolved it.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

This was our third time staying at this location....not one problem. Front desk personnel were great. I wish I had gotten the name of the gentleman that not only helped me with waffle batter (lol) but also provided me with directions around the new highway; it was very confusing. See ya next year!!!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank NeeNee59
Lake Ozark, Missouri
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Thick walls make this a quiet place to relax. After taking in
a pleasant view of a church steeple towering over woods, I
collapsed in a comfortable, clean bed. breakfeast was great...
included nutritious items like whipped peanut butter and pineapple.
Tina at the front desk was friendly and let me stay a half hour past
check out with no charge. American born owner was hands on
and knew the area well. I got a great deal and enjoyed being able
to iron in the room.

Room Tip: third floor is very quiet, if you don't mind the climb.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank CarolineOYM
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Stayed here for a convention because the offered a great price on rooms. The room was clean and comfortable and was kept that way throughout my stay. Stay was great as well. Tina was very helpful. During my stay had one incident that was minor but the nice part was how apologetic the staf was and they took responsibility for the problem. That made the stay a homerun in my book!!! Will be staying there everytime I return to the Lakes area.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
#12 of 15 in Osage Beach
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#9 of 12 in Lake Ozark

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks? Share your experiences!