“Best Stay Ever”

Summerset Inn Resorts and Villas
Collinsville
“Best Stay Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

Best stay ever!!! I very nice place to go on vacation! I only stayed for one day but I wish I could have stayed for least a week. I went on a couples trip and it was excellent. The room eas very clean and organized and the front desk clerk was very nice I loved the pool and patio area. The lakeview was wonderful. The price was amazing!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Shantell G

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

I loved my stay here. The entire property was very clean and the staff was warm and welcoming. The location is great and the rates are beyond reasonable. We had so much space in our room. Very highly recommended! I used to spend every summer at the Lake as a child and now that I am an adult, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Kristi F
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2010

My boyfriend and I traveled to Osage Beach for 4th of July weekend 2010 and we stayed in a suite here at Summerset Inn! The room was clean, friendly service and the pool is AWESOME! We sat on our balcony and the view of the lake was spectacular!! Close enough to the strip, restaurants and shopping! I highly recommend Summerset Inn!

Ashley Kansas City

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
4 Thank ashkcmo
Kansas City, MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2009

This place is awesome! This is the second time we have stayed at the Summerset Inn, and will never stay anywhere else at the lake. We have stayed in the Master Suite and the King Suite, and loved both of them. You will never find rooms that are cleaner or a place that is more kept up. We just can't say enough about this place. The people are so friendly and make us feel so at home. They also have a wonderful pool/deck area.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank KCTravelersMT
Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2009

I have been going to the Ozarks as long as I can remember. I have been there every summer. I have seen a lot of resorts and this is the best one by far. They are friendly when my father calls them and he says who he is they reply,"how are you Jon and how has your year been and what is happening in Iowa." They are friendly. This resort is reasonably priced and is one of the few real "family" resorts there are. It is great for the young and old. They have boat slips and a large pool and deck area. The hospitality is second to none. The place is right next to the action but still far enough from the main channel on the 19mm that it is secluded from from the rest of the lake. This is by far the best place I have been to. I have made some of my fondest childhood memories there.

• Stayed August 2007, travelled with family
#1 of 13 in Lake Ozark
WorldMark Lake of the Ozarks
WorldMark Lake of the Ozarks
#3 of 11 in Osage Beach

Been to Summerset Inn Resorts and Villas? Share your experiences!