“Fun!”

Timber Falls Water Park
Ranked #5 of 22 things to do in Osage Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Timber fall is an indoor water park at the Tan Tar A resort that is open to the public.
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Our children are younger, 3 and 5, we were excited about the idea of an indoor water park to keep them out of the sun and heat. The employee at the ticket desk was so nice to warn us that there was a bucket that dumped 600 gallons of water in the clubhouse area and that it was loud. We were able to warn our kids so they were prepared for the noise. There was a huge "waterwork" clubhouse for kids of all ages to climb on and experiment with the levers. There were 2 tunnel slides on the club house as well that my girls enjoyed. There is a lazy river, a small pool, 2 larger tunnel slides and a hot tub. I feel like Timber Falls is a good place for younger kids but if you are looking for more exciting, daring rides this is not the place for you. It is loud inside, we quickly got used to it but to a child who has any sensory issues or simply does not like loud noises this place may not work. The water was also a bit chilly. Overall we had a blast!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"fort"
"lifeguard"

Reviewed 3 June 2013

No family changing rooms make getting families swim-ready very difficult. Restrooms are not available on the main level, but quarter-lockers are available close to the swim area. For the price, we were surprised the water park was not larger. The water was a comfortable temperature, our children loved the slides, and the hot tub was very large. I was surprised the flooring of the lazy river was peeling and the hardware was showing signs of moisture damage at a relatively new facility. We would return often if the admission fee was reduced by half.

2  Thank Bound4Lake
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Took 3 kids (3, 5, 15) thinking we'd spend 3-4 hrs there. Spent 2 hours tops there. Really not that much to do for $17 each. Big slide, little slide, small pool for basketball, lazy river, bucket dump and whirlpool. It was March so it was the only water option. It was ok, but even my 15 yr old was done after 2 hrs.

1  Thank Kari T
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I have two girls - ages 8 and 9 and they really enjoyed the place but I felt for the $22/person price of admission, the value wasn't there. It has two bigger waterslides - one that requires a raft and one that does not, a small lazy river, a kids play area with a large water bucket dumping every 5 minutes or so and an area where kids can shoot hoops in the water. The only area for adults is the hot tub and even it wasn't really a true hot tub (it wasn't bubbly) and the hot tub was full of kids most of the time (without their parents). The kids didn't seem to be bored by it but we only stayed a couple of hours, which made it hard for me to justify the cost. They do have towels there for you to use and they have lockers in the pool area and in the restrooms for a quarter, so if you have lock something up, be sure to bring change. I will say that it wasn't very crowded, which was nice for my girls, as they didn't have to wait for the slides very long.

1  Thank mehnertjk
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Not worth your money if you have younger children. I have a 5 year old and twin 3 year olds. My three year olds were ready to leave after 30 minutes. There was nothing there for them. Even the so called "kids area" they were scared to play in because this large bucket dumps water over the entire area every 1 minute. My five year old had fun even though she too wouldn't do the tube water slides. But I thought that $17 each for my two three year olds was outrageously priced, especially since they only stayed for 1 hour. Would've been better off just playing in the free indoor pool.

2  Thank Travelwkids335