“Shrip n Grits were delicious!”

Shorty Pants Lounge and Marina
Ranked #9 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Springfield, Illinois
“Shrip n Grits were delicious!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stopped by on an off day- the place was quiet, which I understand, it never is. From my understanding, it's typically busy all season long. We sat outside which was nice, and had a great waitress. I ordered the Shrimp n Grits, and I'd definitely have them again. Really delicious!

Such a fun, relaxed atmosphere- and good food!

1 Thank Jessica S

Iowa City, Iowa
“Good enough”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Fun location. We sat right next to the water and enjoyed the view, ducks, boats and trolling carp. The Cajun food was a nice experiment, but I probably won't order again. I'd go back for the location, if for nothing else.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Genie533
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Great food, good service and awesome atmosphere. Had a wonderful dinner and then sat by the outdoor fireplace enjoying the warmth of the fire and the view of the lake. It couldn't get any better.

1 Thank lindalikestogo
Jacksonville, Ill
“Family favorite”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We've been vacationing with friends in the Ozarks for years and Shorty Pants is our favorite spot! The atmosphere is relaxed and casual - perfect for an Ozarks weekend. Crab cakes and ribs are among our favorite selections!

Platte City
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place !”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have eaten here many times, I live in KC and everytime I get to the lake, I make a point of stopping in. The food is always great, the lake view is Awesome, dining inside or outside.

A special thanks to my server tonight, Zoe, she always has a Big Smile on her face and very helpful. I ate dinner on Sunday, my server was running behind(was not Zoe, but she was still awesom) and Zoe stopped by to advise me my server was very busy at the moment, and Zoe took my drink order. So tonight when I walk in, Zoe seats me and remembers me, she even told me what I had ordered on Sunday.. thats right she wasn't my server, but still had paid enough attention to what I had ordered 2 days before. I have always had great service at Short Pants.

A big thanks to the Management for hiring such an Awesome staff, and a very Big Thank You to Zoe for being So Awesome, And I Love your Smile

Dennis from Platte City Mo