“Great experience”

Town & Country Motel
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Osage Beach
“Great experience”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

The Town & County was a great choice for my family and I. The staff was friendly and the room was very clean and well kept. I come to the Ozarks often and I've stayed in several other hotels with big names and big rates. I will stay at the Town & Country again and save a little money for more family fun.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed one night. The room was very clean, and the bathroom was exceptionally clean. Friendly staff, wi fi was reliable, convenient to area attractions. Parking right out front and location is convenient to the usual family attractions, golf, go-carts, and so on.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Krista L
West Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We found it necessary to travel with a fourteen year old min pin and the motel was very receptive to pets. Room was very clean, bed wonderful and our two nights were lovely. My only complaint is that coffee could be ready a little earlier. Not everyone starts their day at seven a.m. Front desk was very knowledgable and gave excellent directions.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank clairdlune
Freeport, Illinois
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We stayed one night at this motel, on June 8, 2014. The room was very clean, large with a king size bed, and everything, including all plumbing, worked. The front desk person was very helpful. Altogether a great place to stay with parking right in front of your door.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Bill886
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed here in a pet-friendly room. The rooms are flawlessly clean, bed is great and the staff is very pleasant. Location is convenient to good dining and the state park boat launch and picnic areas.

Room Tip: Entry to rooms has a strange step-up threshold which is easy to trip on.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank FulltimeRV
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I've been staying at the Town and Country Motel for many years...we refer to it as the "Moo Hotel" and as someone who travels the world I can say with confidence that this is one of the cleanest, best value Motels..in the United States. The service is always friendly and helpful the rooms are always clean and the pool, well you just cant beat it!! I will keep going back any time I need a room in Osage Beach. As a matter of fact Im overdue for a stay. =)

Room Tip: I like the 1st floor rooms as they are closer to the pool. I have not staid in the Cabin but I can b...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank traveling_tlc
Reviewed 25 September 2013

My parents have stayed here several times when I lived in Osage Beach near the motel. They have always had very positive experiences during their stays. Now that I live several hours away, I travel to the lake periodically to visit my daughter...... And I choose to stay at T & C Motel as the rates are excellent, the rooms are clean and comfortable and it is conveniently located and quiet. My most recent stay was during this past winter when the lake area had a horrible ice/sleet/snow storm with very severe conditions. Travel in the area was treacherous and my Mom had traveled with me for this trip...... We were forced to have to be out in the weather traveling to a nearby town despite notice that conditions were to get very bad. We were scared to death, but made it back to the area, only to get stuck once and helpful drivers helped us on the highway. We made it back to T&C and buried the car in their driveway. Cold, wet and stressed out, the owner, Matt, came to our rescue, and took over for us. The Motel just happens to have their own snow removal equipment..... They bladed out their entire lot, dug our car out and happily pulled our car around to our room and brought us our car keys.... All with kindness and a smile. Matt's wife, Lee, even offered free adult beverages to us, as she recognized we were in need of some stress relief. They were both so very kind. You don't find many people this generous and accommodating these days. Town and Country is the only place I'll stay in Osage Beach...... Heading back to see them this weekend. Reservations made..... They are great people. Thank you for everything Matt and Lee!

• Stayed February 2013