“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stopped here around 2:30 in the afternoon after having spent several hours on the lake. Because it's Missouri, there is smoking allowed in this establishment (being from Iowa where it's all smoke- free, we often forget other states don't have this law)…so it's smoky. However, the food was really good. I had a cheeseburger, nothing fancy- but it was really a great burger. We also had potato skins that were tasty as well. My husband ordered the pulled pork sandwich which he said was "good", though nothing spectacular. I would say my burger was one of the best I've ever eaten. There was one waitress and the place was fairly busy for it being later in the afternoon, she was very pleasant but it was a little slow because she was the only one there to help serve.

1  Thank hawkeyemomkaye

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Off the main strip so it wasn't busy but very good! Inside and outdoor seating. Nice atmosphere. Not very loud but we visited at 630 PM on Saturday.

2  Thank BrianD5150
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We happen to be in the area today and decided to stop in for lunch. We are extremely happy we did. They had a BBQ Pork wrap and it was delicious. The place is clean, friendly and the prices are really good. We will be back.

3  Thank Ann G
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We stopped with our son and 3 granddaughters for some food since we didn't want to spend a lot on dinner. Food was good, especially the barbeque. It was pretty crowded and hard to move around. I don't think I would take the granddaughters back there. Some people had a bit too much to drink.

2  Thank Ellen4719
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

We have been customers at Tirebiters for a long time, we are locals and just had the worst experience. I have never wrote a bad review but I feel this is beyond belief. I think the server/ bartender was on something, well I hope so because of the way she acted. Ordered our drinks and received 1/2 of them after about 10 minutes walked up to the bar after she had been talking to someone at the bar and taking her shoe off to show him she got it at Sturgis never washing her hands. Our app sat in the window for at least 10 minutes we were being very patient. Brought our app,cold when we complained I thought she was 10 years old she let everyone in the place know by cussing and screaming. Forgot the salad and blamed it on the kitchen. Wow never again Tirebiters

4  Thank Mmh1234