“Ended up having a great time!!!!”

Lazer Force Lazer Tag Zone
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 4000sf lazer tag arena with Laserforce equipment. Family friendly no alcohol or smoking. Fun for ages 5+, kids, teens, adults and grandparents. Also have a full arcade, soft drinks and snacks. Special hours for school holidays - call store at 573-348-2222.
Jefferson City
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Ended up having a great time!!!!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

So me and the kiddos decided to go to an outside attraction but due to weather had to change plans. My son (9) suggested lazer tag. I'd never done it so thought might be a good thing to try. Two girls (12, 11) were about as enthused as me, but we ended up having a great time! It was a maze and just a lot of fun. All of us felt like special ops people, ducking and weaving and shooting. I'm sure that there are probably better arenas, but for our first go at it, it was perfect. Arcade was lacking a little but we came to play lazer tag not arcade games. So the weather might have tried to ruin our day but was unsuccessful...we had a blast!!!

Visited July 2013
4 Thank DebiM54

Chicago, Illinois
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Just Lazer Tag”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This lazer tag was all maze and I prefer lazer tag with some levels built in. However, it was fun, the equipment worked, the staff was nice, and we had the place to ourselves. Also, it was air conditioned and we visited in the middle of a heat wave. It's good indoor fun!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Stephanie P
Camdenton, Missouri
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great place for kids, and teens”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

My kids and i go every year and we think it is amazing we have fun in the arcade and love their arena it is big so you are not just standing in one spot shooting each other. In conclusion: Great Laser Tag, Great Prices, and Good arcade that is the most you could ask for.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Destiny B
Topeka, Kansas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good for kids 10+”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Took kids (3, 5, 15) and the oldest had a blast. 5 yr old did the laser tag once but it was over his head a bit. Have to be 5 to play tag. We had to hang out in the arcade while the older kid finished. Arcade is also geared toward older kids. Enough there to spend 20 minutes but not a couple hours.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Kari T
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Family Fun!”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

My family and I really enjoyed our time at Lazer Force Lazer Tag! There was room for everybody to participate, from our 10 year old daughter to my 47 year old husband. We absolutely enjoyed every minute of it. We were able to challenge another family there and although they beat us, it was a blast!!!

Visited March 2013