“I want more!!!”

HalfSauced Barbeque
Ranked #7 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

Been passing this place during shopping runs. Uncle said its good we ate and had to come back again. Pulled pork and burnt ends. SO GOOD""""

1  Thank bel3ms

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Both my husband and I were really looking forward to this place. We had the sampler and enjoyed the ribs and the brisket - the burnt ends were horrible - very hard to chew. I was hoping for a drippy barbeque but that was not their style. I would try another place next time.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

It was pretty good. But nothing to write home about. I had the pulled pork sandwich and it was pretty good but didn't like sides. The salad was wilted and potato salad was just ok. My husband had the pork steak and he liked it. So many barbeque places in Osage Beach area. Would try another next time.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We visited the lake for our anniversary and stopped here for lunch. We had the beef brisket and pulled pork sandwich. The brisket was amazing!!!! The pork was quite good also. We were taken care of quickly and served promptly. My husband kept thinking about how good his brisket was for at least a week later!!!! When we go back to Osage Beach, we will definitely be going back here. We appreciated the time and skill it takes to make good quality barbeque.
Thank you to the owners and employees for an excellent experience.

1  Thank KCAB74
Reviewed 3 September 2013

WOW! We know our BBQ and this is awesome. If you have ever had Jack Stack's in KC and love it, you are going to think they have some tough competition. So nice to find great food at the lake. We had 4 adults and we had a little bit of everything. Ribs to die for, burnt ends are some of the best, brisket fabulous and smoked turkey was wonderful! Fries were great as were the beans. The toast was even good! Only complaint was that they don't have dill pickles. Love the fact that they have a lighted sign outside that shows if immediate seating is available. Drive-thru a great idea for this area. Prices are very fair for the amount of food you get.!

2  Thank travelbugKansasCity