“Best little getaway”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of COZY CONDO

Lake view from deck Pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Lake view from deck
Pool
Steps from deck of our lower unit
Living room
Sofa area
Open kitchen
Living area to dining area
Dining aea
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Stephanie...
“Best little getaway”
Reviewed 11 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My husband and I came here for our anniversary and it blew our expectations out of the water. It was perfect with the most beautiful view. Maureen was so helpful and awesome with answering our questions. We will definitely be back for another vacation

16 May 2018
Thank you Stephanie for taking time to review our property. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and want to come back.
Maureen
Carola H
“Very nice”
Reviewed 6 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I rented cozy condo for the weekend for family visits and relaxation. It was great. Very relaxing and peaceful area. Loved sitting on the balcony and listening to the water lapping against the rocks. Very clean and nicely maintained rooms and fully equipped kitchen. Definitely would rent again.

7 Apr 2018
Thank you Carola for taking time to review our property. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hearing from you again.
Maureen
Carolmike...
Round Lake, Illinois
“Cozy Condo”
Reviewed 14 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Our stay at Cozy Condo was very nice. It is appropriately named because it truly is cozy and comfy. Condo is very clean and has an awesome view of the lake. I highly recommend:)
Carol

MOAngusma...
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Perfect for Business Trip”
Reviewed 23 October 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I had a conference at Tan-Tar-A and wanted to stay away from the resort. I also, brought my two sons so they could fish. The condo was perfect and just as described. The area is very quiet and peaceful which is much better than the crowds at Tan-Tar-A. I will definitely be staying here again anytime I have conference at Tan-Tar-A.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 Oct 2017
Thank you Alex for taking time to review our property. I'm glad you and your sons enjoyed your stay.
~Maureen
Amber R
“LOVED IT!!”
Reviewed 28 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

This condo surpassed my expectations! Great view, nice neighbors and minutes away from everything. Maureen was extremely friendly and easy to get in contact with. Just overall a great location and better than any resort or hotel. Would stay there again in a heartbeat..

Jason F
“Cozy Condo”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We went down to Osage Beach for our Fourth Anniversary and stayed 4 days at the Cozy Condo. I cannot say enough good things about the place. The view is amazing and it has everything you will need for your trip. We laid at the pool and cooked out twice. The feel of the condo is very homey and and not far from shopping. We definitely recommend and will be going back.

ryea_12
Carl Junction, Missouri
“The Name Says it All”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This was a little anniversary trip for me and my wife. The cozy condo was perfect for the two of us. The place had everything we needed. We felt secluded, but in reality we were less than 5 minutes from town. And the view from the balcony was awesome.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
6 Jul 2017
Thank you for visiting and taking time to write a review. Look forward to hearing from you again. ~Maureen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing