“Food is worth the wait!”

Oar House Bar & Grill at Miller's Landing Marina
Ranked #45 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I am only giving 4 Stars because the wait for your order is very long. However, the kitchen is tiny for the amount of food they have to put out and you should be prepared to wait.
Bubbas Taters are the best! I often go on a low carb diet and have asked them to put the Bubba mix (grilled peppers, onions and mushrooms with Provolone) over scrambled eggs and they do that for me. I would like to see it as a regular on the menu. (You know, call it Bubba's Scramble!)
The Bloody Mary's are great! They use ZingZang mix and two olives. Yumm!
We would love to see sausage patties as an addition, but the bacon is always crisp and we always leave quite full and satisfied.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Miller's Landing's breakfast is hard to beat - it is reasonably priced, made to order and delish! We always go by water on our boat and sit outside. They have great bloody Mary's (I always get a cranberry mimosa). We're always sad when we eat our last breakfast there in the fall, always look forward to our first breakfast there in the spring, and enjoy every one in between!!

Reviewed 20 June 2012

You didn't leave much clue as to who you are, so I'm going to have to go on generalities. We take pictures of all areas of the boat, including the prop beforehand so there's no chance we're making up some kind of damage claim (how that can be fishy is beyond me...). We're not in the business of making money scamming people for damage. In fact, we hate charging you for damage as much as you hate paying for it. That's why we go over safety rules, including damage policy.

Damaged props most commonly come from being in too shallow of water, but a fair # come from hitting something floating in the water. If it previously rains hard then it takes about a week for the branches, logs and other junk washed into the lake to find its way downstream. I've hit things with the prop before myself. There's a good-sized chunk of wood displayed in one of our offices as an example of what's out there.

I don't know where you got $200. If a prop is lightly damaged it can be fixed for $75. If it's beyond repair a replacement prop is $150. If you're who I think you are, 2 blades of the prop were broken off, and a third bent pretty bad. The vibration alone would tell you exactly when it was damaged. Just so everyone is clear, I've posted the before and after pictures here: http://www.adventureboatrentals.com/damages.htm They're pretty clear, and any other rental company would charge you as well for the damaged prop. I'm sorry you're angry about it. I would be upset too, but also realize that I am responsible for the boat while it is under my control.

I'll show your review to the employee. I've never known her to be rude to anyone, especially with her years of experience on the dock.

BTW, since this is for the Oar House Bar and Grill, I'm going to rate it 5 stars. The food is great, especially the breakfast. Bob and Lynne are great hosts.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

If you rent a boat from Millers Landing, remember to add the price of a new propeller in with your boat! The lady that worked there was arrogant and foul mouthed and wen we got on the boat she started taking pictures of the boat and us which was fishy in the first place and wen we got back she rushed righ out there and onto the boat and was like let me check the prop and claimed it had got chopped and we didnt hit a THING all day out bill ended up to 200 dollars more than we thot and the staff was very rude.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

Kind of hard to find when you are on the highway, but many patrons float into this cove side marina and bar/grill. We were looking for something unique and local, and we certainly found it! Nice wait staff, good food and cold beverages. Worth the extra effort to find it.