“Nothing special”

Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Osage Beach
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We waited in a long line as we were told this was one of the best frozen custard place in town. Was not impressed at all with a taste I'm there were none of us that had nine different items none of them or anything to brag about. If you want good ice cream go to Coldstone amazing

shorewood, illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Daily Dose”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Oh Randy's is a required Daily Dose! We love the frozen custard at Randy's. The Ozark Turtle Sundae is the Best! Do not miss this fine establishment!

Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“The best frozen custard EVER”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have been coming to Randy's for years, and I have never been disappointed. This is by far the best frozen custard I have ever had, and trust me when I say its worth the wait in line. Their concretes (mix of custard and various other toppings) are delicious with a huge array of choices, but you must try the Ozark Turtle, which is topped with hot fudge, caramel and loads of pecans. Absolutely delicious!!

Kansas City, Missouri
“Should have gone to Cold Stone...”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I went to Randy's last summer with friends, and chose it over other custard places because we wanted to try something local. I wish we hadn't...The custard tasted fine, but I could not believe the rude manner of the employees. When I placed my order, the girl behind the register laughed at me, then continued to laugh with another employee. I am not usually one to write bad reviews, but I will not be going back to this place after experiencing their horrible customer service.

• Visited July 2013
Independence, Missouri
“Very tasty but pricey”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We each had the Ozark Turtle, and both enjoyed it very much. The selection here is not as great as Andy's but we enjoyed the food more (probably has to do with what we ordered at each place). They are pretty pricey but the mini size was just right for an after dinner treat.