“Great Frozen Custard”

Andy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Osage Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$6
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Andy's Frozen Custard is a quick service frozen dessert business. We are a freestanding restaurant with drive through and walk-up service windows. We sell delicious frozen custard treats. Andy's has a wide variety of treats from simple vanilla or chocolate cones to seasonal favorites like our Pumpkin Pie Concretes and Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes.
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Very good late evening stop with some great frozen custard and ice cream treats. The only drawback was the wait.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Andy's doesn't disappoint when looking for high quality frozen custard. We have visited every year when we travel to Lake of the Ozarks and simply love Andy's custard. The serving sizes are a bit small but the flavor is outstanding. (The medium cone is more like the size of a small.)
Late night is the best time to treat yourself to Andy's frozen custard. The lines may seem long but the more rather quickly.

The Black Berry concrete is Out of this World!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband and I visited Andy's, as we often do, when we were on vacation last week. We ordered a Vanilla Shake and a Butter Pecan Concrete. We've been here numerous times and, as always, the custard is fabulous. However, I had a problem with them not wanting to honor a BOGO coupon. I receive e-mails from Lake Media with digital coupons. The Andy's coupon was in the digital copy of the Lake Race 2014 Official Program, email received on May 30th. When I presented the coupon (in color) to the girl waiting on me, she said they cannot accept photocopies of coupons. I indicated it was not a photocopy and that it was printed directly from the email digital magazine. She called over another girl who also said her manager does not allow them to accept photocopies of coupons. I repeated what I told the 1st girl. I tried to show her the email on my phone; however, there was no WiFi to access it. I then asked her to call her manager. She came back a few minutes later and told me her manager said the coupon would be accepted this one time. I do want to point out that both girls were pleasant and were just relaying a message from their manager. I would otherwise give Andy's an Excellent rating, however I feel this is total unacceptable. Andy's should not advertise in a magazine that is distributed in digital form if they won't accept the coupons. We will go elsewhere for our ice cream in the future.

1  Thank GizzieLou
Jake B, Manager at Andy's Frozen Custard, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Hello, Thanks for the review of our store. At the time of your visit, we were not aware of any coupons online. I do apologize for this and the experience that you had. We have reviewed our coupons policy with everyone and will accept all coupons now, either from online or paper ones. If you would please email your contact info I would love to send you coupons..you can email me at osagebeach.mo@eatandys.com

Reviewed 21 July 2014

While staying in Osage Beach, Missouri, for a family reunion week at the lake, I was one of a group of 18 people who went for custard at Andy's. We went after a late dinner -- it was about 9:30, I think -- and the place was POPULAR! That being said, my rather large group went through the line surprisingly quickly. The custard was excellent. It definitely is worth a visit. The prices seemed comparable to other custard places I've been to.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We rented a Condo on the Lake last week, and went to Andy's almost every night for frozen custard. We tried Randy's as well one night just to compare, but Andy's was the overwhelming favorite of our group of 10 adults and teenagers.

Not only did we try various treats on site, but we also took quarts of custard back to the Condo and made our own root beer floats...great on a warm summer night overlooking the Lake!