“Love their ribs!”

Bandana's Barbeque
Ranked #16 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Springfield, Missouri
“Love their ribs!”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My cousins and I have been here several times for dinner on Friday night! We always have a great time and love their food!

Visited September 2012

San Diego, CA
“Will Visit Again”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

This is part of a small chain from the St. Louis area. The food is very good with several choices of BBQ sauces. The portions are average, except for the ribs which are huge!

LaPorte,IN
“great lunch value, great food”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

My husband and I stopped here for lunch because we found a coupon for a $4.99 lunch special. We were not disappointed! The special was 4 oz of meat, 2 sides and garlic bread. Just the right size. The meat was tender and flavorful, and there are 4 sauces on the table to try. We had pork the first day and turkey and beef the second time. We both liked the pork, but I thought the beef was better.My husband thought the turkey was just so-so. Service was fine both times.

Liberty, Missouri, United States
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

This was my first time and my wife's second time to eat here. Great BBQ. A variety of sauces. Good selection. I like it better than most of the BBQ places that I have eaten at in Kansas City.

Pittsfield, Illinois
“Still great”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

I usually don't review a place twice but this place is really good. Very good service, our waitress was Casey. Dinner for four with two appetizers was $50. Pretty good deal

• Visited August 2013