“The Love Nest”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Osage Beach
Inn at Harbour Ridge Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Osage Beach B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Wow where do I begin! The owners were extremely accommodating and took such great care of us. The room was spectacular, we have never slept so well! Nursing school has been so stressful and I was so happy to come here for an escape! No complaints here, and hope to return in the near future!

Room Tip: Very close to lake, and they have a dock! Hot tub is available as well, did not get to enjoy this lu...
There are newer reviews for Inn at Harbour Ridge Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Never been pampered and treated more hospitable EVER! Came away refreshed with nothing but smiles!! Consider Ron and Sue as friends now!! The snow being brushed off our car at check-out was a nice touch.... and the food. Oh my, the food! D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S. Chef Sue and Head Waiter Ron were amazing!!

Room Tip: the hot tub in the captain's quarters was very private and hot and bubbling when we arrived late...
Reviewed 13 March 2013

I looked online for a place and by God's grace chose this one, we will definetly be making a return trip! Sue and Ron were great host. The little things that Sue would do through out the visit made it extra special.My wife and I have stayed at several Bed and Breakfast places and this has to be one of the best!!

Room Tip: all rooms we looked at where outstanding, I don't think there is a bad room in the place!
Reviewed 1 March 2013

We went for my wifes birthday. They had birthday signs up when we arrived. Sues attention to detail, the little personal notes left threw out the house. Breakfast was amazing! We will definetly be back. A must see when staying at the lake of the ozarks.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 14 February 2013

The B and B was the best ever...our first time at one. The atmosphere is comfortable and cozy relaxed. We loves it. Were telling eveeyone about it
great place to stay
food awesome!
Owners were the best ever
Love love love it
THE BEST

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Loved everything about this b&b. Will definitely stay here again. Innkeepers were very friendly, Bed was incredible, hot tub was fantastic, dinner recommendation of baxter's was spot on and breakfast was delicious

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 3 January 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed our 3 night stay at the Inn at harbour Ridge! Sue and Ron were excellent hosts and made my wife's birthday special. I highly recommend the Inn at harbour Ridge for rest and relaxation, great food and an overall outstanding time.

Thanks,

Tan-Tar-A Resort, Golf Club, Marina & Indoor Waterpark
Lodge of  Four Seasons
Lodge of Four Seasons
#2 of 12 in Lake Ozark

Been to Inn at Harbour Ridge Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!