“Lunch”
Review of Bahama Bistro

Bahama Bistro
Ranked #44 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: Caribbean
Description: Owners names: Don and Joann Smallwood , phone # 1-573-348-0300. I understand that they previously owned the Tea Room near the same location. Hope you can add them, it's a beautiful little place with great food.
Lake Ozark, Missouri
“Lunch”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Best fish tacos I have had at the lake since moving here in 2012--three bean salad was very good as well. Excellent service.

Imperial, Missouri
“Great place for girl's lunch out”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

You must have a lot of time if you dine here. The food is good and worth the wait. The service is good; but slow. They only had one waiter on duty. It is beautifully and artfully decorated. My husband wasn't too thrilled.

• Visited September 2013
Osage Beach, Missouri
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

The interior is very pretty. The help was friendly, BUT, I thought the food was overpriced. I do not mind paying for food but the price was high and the servings small. You also have to get up and get your own coffee. I would not go back to this restaurant.

Visited September 2013
“Quaint restaurant”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Decided to give this place a try one afternoon, and after my wife and I did we wondered why we hadn't tried it before. Service and food was excellent. Not your ordinary restaurant.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank thepisan
Olathe, Kansas
“Fresh, delicious, to die for food”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

My girls and I absolutely love Bahama Bistro! When we ate there for lunch today, we were having a conversation about our favorite places to eat and this place tops our list. When we're at the lake (We're from the Kansas City metro area), we always try to eat here. Our favorites: the Mango tea and the Jamaican Toffee Cake. The cake is like nothing you've ever tasted and the mango tea is incredibly refreshing....its addictive. My favorite lunch entree is the Mahi Mahi salad - just the right touch of cran-raisins, chopped pecans and blue cheese crumbles, with fresh fish and a light but sweet dressing. My girls (ages 8 and 9) love the lobster bisque and the chicken quesadillas. They don't list children's items on the menu but they do have several including the quesadillas, grilled cheese, hot ham and cheese sandwich. If you have kids, don't hesitate to ask about the kids options. It is true that they generally only have one waiter, who I believe owns the place, so if you're looking for to be in and out quickly, you may want to try another place, but you would be missing out on a really pleasant server who aims to please and really great food. I highly suggest that you give it a try!

• Visited March 2013