“Good ole fashioned style cafe food”
Review of The Cozy Cafe

The Cozy Cafe
Ranked #9 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: In the mood for some home cooking? We are serving up the comfort food you're hungry for! Breakfast is served all day and the daily plate lunch special will satisfy even hugriest of appetites! Immediately off the new highway 54 and Route KK exit on the West end of Osage Beach. If you need a big juicy burger, a footlong King Cong coney island hot dog, loose burger or a Gyro with fresh Tzatziki sauce, The Cozy is here to help! Did we mention that we are a 100% Non Smoking establishment for your dining enjoyment? CELEBRATING OUR 22nd YEAR FEEDING THE LAKE!
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good ole fashioned style cafe food”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Went here only after The Pancake House was sooooo crowded and tiny next door. Anyway, TCC has good food. Reminds me of any other cafe/diner style of food. No complaints. Good food. Good prices. Good service. The next time I'm in Lake of the Ozarks I will definitely hit up this spot for breakfast!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank BiancaMichelle

Kirkwood, Missouri
“Terrific place for breakfast on Sunday”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Just off a main state highway, Cozy Cafe really has their act together. Crowded, yes, but great service, friendly environs, cool tee shirts on waitresses, and a satisfying meal. I had a waffle, my wife and bagel and eggs. Good mix of people there... looked like locals and part-timers and just passing through folks.

• Visited May 2014
“More is not always better”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

I had high hopes for Cozy Cafe. It had great reviews. We love "home-grown" places. We were hoping for good food. He had the pastrami, which was just okay. But it came with nearly half a bag of standard frozen "tater-tots." What a waste of plate space. I had chili, which was pretty mediocre. We both expected more. Perhaps if we'd ordered an omelet, we'd have felt differently. As it is, I doubt we'll give it a second chance. There are lots of great locally-owned places to eat around here that are notable. I don't count this place in that group. It's just a "grill," nothing more.

Ward N, Owner at The Cozy Cafe, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Spousetoo,
We are sorry to hear of your average experience the first time visiting us. We always have prided ourselves on our food quality and friendly service since opening our doors in 1994. It is true that we have built a strong reputation for our breakfast offerings but also strive to do our best with our "grilled" sandwiches and salads as well. I wish he would have tried our home chips, sweet potato fries or onion rings for his sandwich side. We originally brought in the "tater tots" as a fun side dish for our kids menu but they soon became a frequently ordered side on our regular menu. We hope that you both will try us again, maybe for breakfast, and give us another shot at earning your business.
Walker, Missouri
“I always make time for The Cozy Cafe!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

For the last 10 or 12 years, I've made it a tradition to stop at The Cozy Cafe for brunch on my home from meetings at the lake. The same two ladies have served for years and the food always seems to hit the spot. My personal favorite is the Polish Omelette since it contains Polish sausage, sauerkraut, and cheese... three of my food groups!

The cafe is a "no rush", hometown, relaxing place to have a nice meal at a very reasonable price.

• Visited January 2014
Peterson, MN
“Small town sidewalk good!”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

My wife and I spent a week at the lake in early December and had a great time just being ourselves. We are simple people, and we enjoy simple food; but it has to be good. One day, while "shopping" for a lunch destination we came upon "The Cozy Cafe" and it sounded like something we would like to try. Driving up, it looked like any mom and pop, main street eatery in any small town. Inside, it felt exactly the same way. Seat yourself, long time staff who knew friendly, knew service, and best of all, knew common food very well. My wife has a small appetite and ordered soup. I had a Reuben Sandwich with what appeared to be hand-breaded onion rings. Quickly my wife's appetite returned to sample my sandwich and the rings. Fortunately my sandwich was generous and the rings more than anticipated. Nothing was spared. Everything about this place was friendly including the price, and we left feeling good. if we are in the area again, and we hope to be, we'll certainly return to the "Cozy". It's that, and more.

• Visited December 2013