“True Ozarks Hospitality”

Ranked #8 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: In the mood for some home cooking? We are serving up the comfort food you're hungry for! Breakfast is served all day and the daily plate lunch special will satisfy even hugriest of appetites! Immediately off the new highway 54 and Route KK exit on the West end of Osage Beach. If you need a big juicy burger, a footlong King Cong coney island hot dog, loose burger or a Gyro with fresh Tzatziki sauce, The Cozy is here to help! Did we mention that we are a 100% Non Smoking establishment for your dining enjoyment? CELEBRATING OUR 22nd YEAR FEEDING THE LAKE!
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I've been here twice. Very cozy little diner. The place was packed both times, but it is worth the wait. The cinnamon rolls are huge and amazing!! Such friendly waitresses. Our favorite is Heather.

2  Thank Alicia L

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Saw the good reviews on TA, thought we would try it to start our family vacation. Asked for the signature dish and they said the cozy shingle. I asked if I could get that without onions and they said sure. Here comes the dish....with onions. I asked this be corrected. Waitress returns and I notice her wipe an onion piece off the corner of the plate. Further inspection revealed more onions they missed when they tried to pick them off. I returned the dish, explained that I expected a new dish, not one with the onions picked off.

The food was average diner food, in our opinion.

Not a fan of places trying to pull a fast one on me (although this was a poor attempt). Will never return.

3  Thank Mamiandpapi
Ward N, Owner at The Cozy Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

MamiandPapi,
Our most sincere apology for the lack professionalism on your meal at Cozy. Our policy is: if a dish is sent back (very rare), it is to be corrected and or re made to the customers request and satisfaction. We have many customers with special requests on menu items. They are human and make mistakes, once in a while. We do however make a good effort if and when an error occurs. Some incorrect preparedness are easily fixed and some should be re made from scratch. Yours should have been remade and we have addresssed this issue with our staff. We are glad that you enjoyed the pancakes. We would love to send you a coupon for a free Cozy Shingle onion FREE for your next visit, feel free to email us your address. cozy364@charter.net

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to the Cozy Cafe on a Saturday morning for breakfast. Food arrived very quickly. Food was good. The "sweet" tea could have used more sugar. The seating area is small and packed. People were waiting outside for tables to free up.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Cozy Cafe is a home-owned, quite small restaurant. We went on a Saturday morning about 9:45a.m. It was full and loud. We were able to get a table right away; but, many others after us had to wait for at least 20 minutes. Waitress was attentive and our breakfast was very delicious. I had the breakfast sandwich and my husband had an omelet platter. It was good portions for the price. It was difficult to even talk to each other. Wish the Pancake House next door (very good, too) and this restaurant would combine their cooks and staff and open up one large restaurant.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Went here only after The Pancake House was sooooo crowded and tiny next door. Anyway, TCC has good food. Reminds me of any other cafe/diner style of food. No complaints. Good food. Good prices. Good service. The next time I'm in Lake of the Ozarks I will definitely hit up this spot for breakfast!!

1  Thank BiancaMichelle